More problems for Mitt

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Jim! Elliot Spitzer pointed out on a talk show that CEO pay to worker pay back in the 60's was like 40 or 50 to 1. Today its like 600-1! The CEO's have performed at one thing! Shipping the jobs overseas for cheap labor to get huge profits! So many companies have sent jobs overseas that were no where near failing!

Doesn't "outsourcing" kinda cut both ways? Let's say we said tot the rest of the world that we were no longer investing or building overseas. Couldn't they just pull all their manufacturing out of here? I believe the biggest outsource r of jobs is the state and federal governments scaring companies out of here.

Edited by Dante

Please note that I didn't ask for political talking points. I asked if he knew what a blind trust was. English, mother!@#$er. Do you speak it?

If you don't want political talking points then WTF are you doing on PPP you microcephalic Ayn Rand fanboy- oh and who give a blue !@#$ what you asked for you'll take what you get and like it.

Please note that I didn't ask for political talking points. I asked if he knew what a blind trust was. English, mother!@#$er. Do you speak it?

Blind Trust. Sure. Eric Clapton, Steve Windwood, Ric James, Ginger Spice. Great band.

So, I take it you've got nothing, then, considering my question to you was pretty specific? Best I could tell, you seemed to be directing me back to a 290 page text (that one needs to buy to get in usable form, BTW) and asked me to do your homework for you, as that was apparently what you were relying on to make your argument yet you can't direct me to any specific part that makes your fairly concise point?

Typical--just keep changing the subject and making smart aleck remarks when you're stumped or come to the end of your logic line. The "sunshine" part is especially cute. ROFLMFAO, as the kids say.....

Hold on a second, I specifically answered your question, referenced three links that addressed three different points and now you want me to go back through the links to show you?

So where is your outrage over the whitehouse leaks ? I mean GG already called you out as well for your faux outrage. I mean surely you must be a lot more concerned with the WH leaks which is infinitely more damaging for this country than anything in mitts tax returns.

Where is your concern Matty ? Hypocrite :lol:

Edited by WorldTraveller

If you don't want political talking points then WTF are you doing on PPP you microcephalic Ayn Rand fanboy- oh and who give a blue !@#$ what you asked for you'll take what you get and like it.

The quality of your posts is exceeded only by... Well... Pretty much everything.

Where are the jobs???

Doesn't "outsourcing" kinda cut both ways? Let's say we said tot the rest of the world that we were no longer investing or building overseas. Couldn't they just pull all their manufacturing out of here? I believe the biggest outsource r of jobs is the state and federal governments scaring companies out of here.

Outsourcing is a total bull **** issue that was manufactured in 2004 because John Kerry had nothing at all to run on other than not being Bush. It's rich that a guy whose been in office for 3 1/2 years and done nothing about the issue is trying to run on the issue against a challenger who has had absolutely no authority to take any governmental action on the issue.

The dirty little secret is there's virtually nothing the government can do about outsourcing. These are merely talking points to give lemmings something to rally around.

Outsourcing is a total bull **** issue that was manufactured in 2004 because John Kerry had nothing at all to run on other than not being Bush. It's rich that a guy whose been in office for 3 1/2 years and done nothing about the issue is trying to run on the issue against a challenger who has had absolutely no authority to take any governmental action on the issue.

The dirty little secret is there's virtually nothing the government can do about outsourcing. These are merely talking points to give lemmings something to rally around.

Rob, I call Bullschit on this. There is plenty that they can do about outsourcing. Hell, they've done it. The stimulus money that the U.S. government has given out has included money to foreign countries to produce autos and fricken windmills.

I know they have a lot on their plates! What I am saying is they sure have performed well at shipping jobs overseas!

Dude why are you personally obsessing about overseas outsourcing ? You actually think it explains your inability to find employment ? From your comments here and your gun lust in the aurora thread, You seem so incompetent and unstable you couldn't hold down a dollar-a-day job at a Beijing sweatshop. Heck at least the righty nut balls like tom and rob got the economic equation right.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Dude why are you personally obsessing about overseas outsourcing ? You actually think it explains your inability to find employment ? From your comments here and your gun lust in the aurora thread, You seem so incompetent and unstable you couldn't hold down a dollar-a-day job at a Beijing sweatshop. Heck at least the righty nut balls like tom and rob got the economic equation right.

Weren't you two sharing the same views just last night on this very same issue??

:lol:

Joe I will explain. I agree with right on a lot of issues. I am pro-life, I believe people should have the right to bear arms, I think illegal immigrants should be dealt with and deported, I believe the institution of marriage is between man & women, & I am a proponent of the death penalty.

I also agree with the left on a lot of issues. I will not shed one tear for big & small wealthy business men (Some of them are down right evil people), I agree with them on taxes (the wealthy should always pay more), Government has it shares of faults but they are not the enemy the right makes them out to be, I am pro union, & public sector wokers ( teachers, fireman, policemen, ect) serve a very important purpose and are much needed.

I know you didn't care for my comments in the Aurora thread but that's how I felt. I do however believe in sensible gun laws and we have a lot of them. I do believe in the people right to bear arms if they choose, I how ever don't and never have owned a gun, never felt that I ever needed to, still don't.

Now back to the topic. I am pissed about the outsourcing because more times that not its wrong and its done be greedy corporations! Lots of people get hurt when these things happen some lose there homes, cars, personal belongings, & even their families! This doesn't have to happen but it does because some greedy ceo and his share holders never seem to never have enough and it pisses me off when they run around and sell this garbage that if the company is going to survive this has to happen!

Now Joe you don't know personally so I won't fly off the handle on your insults, this is just a political message board which I do enjoy reading and trying to understand others opinion, but I will kindly address them. So far in life I have never had an issue with employment. I got my first job at 16 years old because I got high school credits for being in the work program, I have had a job every day since then. If you owned a company and had me as an employee you would want a whole bunch like me. I hardly take days off, I'm always prompt, & I will give my all to do my job the right way. Incompetent & unstable, not even close. I purchased my first vehicle when I was 18 years old, purchased my home when I was 25 years old (yes I have a mortgage), I make sure all my bills are paid before I spend money I wants, my great credit score reflects that! You can choose not to believe it but I'm not out to prove anything either. You can absolutely disagree with some of my opinions but that in no way should have drawn you to the conclusion that I am unemployed, incompetent, or unstable.

Edited by tomato can

Joe I will explain. I agree with right on a lot of issues. I am pro-life, I believe people should have the right to bear arms, I think illegal immigrants should be dealt with and deported, I believe the institution of marriage is between man & women, & I am a proponent of the death penalty.

I also agree with the left on a lot of issues. I will not shed one tear for big & small wealthy business men (Some of them are down right evil people), I agree with them on taxes (the wealthy should always pay more), Government has it shares of faults but they are not the enemy the right makes them out to be, I am pro union, & public sector wokers ( teachers, fireman, policemen, ect) serve a very important purpose and are much needed.

I know you didn't care for my comments in the Aurora thread but that's how I felt. I do however believe in sensible gun laws and we have a lot of them. I do believe in the people right to bear arms if they choose, I how ever don't and never have owned a gun, never felt that I ever needed to, still don't.

Now back to the topic. I am pissed about the outsourcing because more times that not its wrong and its done be greedy corporations! Lots of people get hurt when these things happen some lose there homes, cars, personal belongings, & even their families! This doesn't have to happen but it does because some greedy ceo and his share holders never seem to never have enough and it pisses me off when they run around and sell this garbage that if the company is going to survive this has to happen!

Now Joe you don't know personally so I won't fly off the handle on your insults, this is just a political message board which I do enjoy reading and trying to understand others opinion, but I will kindly address them. So far in life I have never had an issue with employment. I got my first job at 16 years old because I got high school credits for being in the work program, I have had a job every day since then. If you owned a company and had me as an employee you would want a whole bunch like me. I hardly take days off, I'm always prompt, & I will give my all to do my job the right way. Incompetent & unstable, not even close. I purchased my first vehicle when I was 18 years old, purchased my home when I was 25 years old (yes I have a mortgage), I make sure all my bills are paid before I spend money I wants, my great credit score reflects that! You can choose not to believe it but I'm not out to prove anything either. You can absolutely disagree with some of my opinions but that in no way should have drawn you to the conclusion that I am unemployed, incompetent, or unstable.

I totally agree. When I was of driving age... I wanted a car... I was told to get a job, I did. I was then showed where the bank was to get a loan. The economy was always in the skids in BFLO when I was young... I moved away and found greener pastures so I could by a house and raise a family.

Actually, there is: "Trotskyite"

Fools like you are born every second!

I totally agree. When I was of driving age... I wanted a car... I was told to get a job, I did. I was then showed where the bank was to get a loan. The economy was always in the skids in BFLO when I was young... I moved away and found greener pastures so I could by a house and raise a family.

:thumbsup: