More problems for Mitt

Fools like you are born every second!

Ad hom attacks don't change accurate comparative policy assessments. All of your positions listed in the post being sourced line up with the positions of Leon Trotsky. I'm sorry that upsets you. (Yet amused you aren't upset enough to change your policy views.) Why is it that you object to the truth, and apt descriptors applied with the English language? If you object to the descriptive tag, why do you embrace, in near uniformity, the positions to which that descriptor applies?

Know your history.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe I will explain. I agree with right on a lot of issues. I am pro-life, I believe people should have the right to bear arms, I think illegal immigrants should be dealt with and deported, I believe the institution of marriage is between man & women, & I am a proponent of the death penalty.

I also agree with the left on a lot of issues. I will not shed one tear for big & small wealthy business men (Some of them are down right evil people), I agree with them on taxes (the wealthy should always pay more), Government has it shares of faults but they are not the enemy the right makes them out to be, I am pro union, & public sector wokers ( teachers, fireman, policemen, ect) serve a very important purpose and are much needed.

I know you didn't care for my comments in the Aurora thread but that's how I felt. I do however believe in sensible gun laws and we have a lot of them. I do believe in the people right to bear arms if they choose, I how ever don't and never have owned a gun, never felt that I ever needed to, still don't.

Now back to the topic. I am pissed about the outsourcing because more times that not its wrong and its done be greedy corporations! Lots of people get hurt when these things happen some lose there homes, cars, personal belongings, & even their families! This doesn't have to happen but it does because some greedy ceo and his share holders never seem to never have enough and it pisses me off when they run around and sell this garbage that if the company is going to survive this has to happen!

Now Joe you don't know personally so I won't fly off the handle on your insults, this is just a political message board which I do enjoy reading and trying to understand others opinion, but I will kindly address them. So far in life I have never had an issue with employment. I got my first job at 16 years old because I got high school credits for being in the work program, I have had a job every day since then. If you owned a company and had me as an employee you would want a whole bunch like me. I hardly take days off, I'm always prompt, & I will give my all to do my job the right way. Incompetent & unstable, not even close. I purchased my first vehicle when I was 18 years old, purchased my home when I was 25 years old (yes I have a mortgage), I make sure all my bills are paid before I spend money I wants, my great credit score reflects that! You can choose not to believe it but I'm not out to prove anything either. You can absolutely disagree with some of my opinions but that in no way should have drawn you to the conclusion that I am unemployed, incompetent, or unstable.

Hey tomato while on the surface a seemingly good counter, your lengthy post has several deep flaws. So many i won't review them (extending to you the same courtesy of not believing me). But I both accept and respect your stated work ethic. I must however add that as an employer my own law obiding ethic would have me go right to the very edge of legality regarding new hire screening, to filter out anyone who believes the "right" to own weapons of mass murder is compatible with a "right to life" stance. How in your twisted f#cking mind do those things co-exist?!

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Hey tomato while on the surface a seemingly good counter, your lengthy post has several deep flaws. So many i won't review them (extending to you the same courtesy of not believing me). But I both accept and respect your stated work ethic. I must however add that as an employer my own law obiding ethic would have me go right to the very edge of legality regarding new hire screening, to filter out anyone who believes the "right" to own weapons of mass murder is compatible with a "right to life" stance. How in your twisted f#cking mind do those things co-exist?!

And you... You're absolutely !@#$ing baffling. You don't even seem to know what the words you type mean. You're like Fred Phelps on an ugly, ignorant crusade. You're just so blinded by feelings you can't even see it.

And you... You're absolutely !@#$ing baffling. You don't even seem to know what the words you type mean. You're like Fred Phelps on an ugly, ignorant crusade. You're just so blinded by feelings you can't even see it.

Not baffling, really. He's a narcissist.

Staggering if true. He hasn't demonstrated a single thing worth being proud of. Perhaps he's a living retort to my argument against federal disability insurance.

If so, I beg mea culpa.

Here's the DSM IV criteria for narcissism:

2. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
  3. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  4. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
  5. Requires excessive admiration
  6. Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
  7. Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
  8. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
  9. Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
  10. Shows arrogant, haughty behavior or attitudes.

Tell me he's not showing most of those here.

Joe I will try and be a little clearer on the gun issue. If someone wants to own a gun and keep it in their home because they feel they need it to protect their family from an intruder or something like that, I am okay with that. We live in a civilized society so I don't think everyone should be running the streets with guns like a bunch of outlaws. I don't advocate that.

Very much pro-life especially when it comes to abortion.

I believe that capital punishment in warranted in some cases (John Wayne Gacy, Jeffery Dahmer, & others mass murders).

Seems reasonable, but I'm not a shrink. I'm just an informed heckler with one hell of an intellectual right cross.

And now that you refused to admire his intellect over yours, he's going to "stomp" you like he did the rest of us.

I've been stomped twice already. And let me tell you, it hurt. A hell of a lot. Who knew you could pull a muscle, laughing so hard?

And now that you refused to admire his intellect over yours, he's going to "stomp" you like he did the rest of us.

I've been stomped twice already. And let me tell you, it hurt. A hell of a lot. Who knew you could pull a muscle, laughing so hard?

Oh... I remember my own first "stomping"... I think it was in the Aurora thread.

Ad hom attacks don't change accurate comparative policy assessments. All of your positions listed in the post being sourced line up with the positions of Leon Trotsky. I'm sorry that upsets you. (Yet amused you aren't upset enough to change your policy views.) Why is it that you object to the truth, and apt descriptors applied with the English language? If you object to the descriptive tag, why do you embrace, in near uniformity, the positions to which that descriptor applies?

Know your history.

There are a lot of out of work comedians! Nothing you say upsets me! If anything you are pretty amusing!

Edited by tomato can

So... nothing to actually dispute? Not willing to address the aptness of the descriptor? Are you ashamed of it? If so, why?

Own your words.

To go out on a limb and compare me to Trotsky was awfully amusing! I have no interest in addressing or entertaining someone with a pre-petulant child's mentality!

To go out on a limb and compare me to Trotsky was awfully amusing! I have no interest in addressing or entertaining someone with a pre-petulant child's mentality!

No... You made the comparison when you echoed his positions and claimed them as your own. Why won't you acknowledge or address this? You can't run from this.

What's your objection? What do you believe the word Trotskyite describes? Understand, I'm not using it as a perjorative, just an apt descriptor.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Here's the DSM IV criteria for narcissism:

Tell me he's not showing most of those here.

That's you to a tee... You are a narcissist, right? That's gotta be the difference between you and JSP II... You actually admit it. No?

Joe I will try and be a little clearer on the gun issue. If someone wants to own a gun and keep it in their home because they feel they need it to protect their family from an intruder or something like that, I am okay with that. We live in a civilized society so I don't think everyone should be running the streets with guns like a bunch of outlaws. I don't advocate that.

Very much pro-life especially when it comes to abortion.

I believe that capital punishment in warranted in some cases (John Wayne Gacy, Jeffery Dahmer, & others mass murders).

I am anti-capital punishment, BUT in some cases I think it is warranted... Like the dude in Colorado... We know he did it... He even made a statement before: "I will see you in prison." Just give him a quick trial and put him out of his misery... He is no use to anybody.

No... You made the comparison when you echoed his positions and claimed them as your own. Why won't you acknowledge or address this? You can't run from this.

What's your objection? What do you believe the word Trotskyite describes? Understand, I'm not using it as a perjorative, just an apt descriptor.

It's past your bed time Dennis!

I am anti-capital punishment, BUT in some cases I think it is warranted... Like the dude in Colorado... We know he did it... He even made a statement before: "I will see you in prison." Just give him a quick trial and put him out of his misery... He is no use to anybody.

I agree he is no use to anybody.