More problems for Mitt

Want the masses to worship do you? That will fix them!

Most religions that provide charitable works do not require you to worship to take advantage of said works.

Kind-of like how government organizations don't actually require you to be a citizen. But with less "Fill out these eight forms, show us one form of ID from column 1 and one from column 2, and we'll get back to you in 60-90 days."

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate you!!!

You cash in 200% today and beat at bashing that moron!

Actually, I cash in 200% tomorrow, at the open (probably more like 120% by then).

And now you know how the rest of us feel about you.

I can't help but imagine park saying all this with an Asian accent

"Me so greedy. Me confiscate your capital gains long time."

Actually, I cash in 200% tomorrow, at the open (probably more like 120% by then).

And now you know how the rest of us feel about you.

I know.

And taxes will take 28% more because it's a short term move???

I'd like to know how Mitt got a $100 million into an IRA, that must be some pretty fancy financial maneuvering to pull that off.

I was talking socially to a tax partner at a big NY law firm last week and he was wondering the same thing....

I was talking socially to a tax partner at a big NY law firm last week and he was wondering the same thing....

Given that he's been vetted as a governor and 2 repub primaries, and is now exposinv himself to the greatest scrutiny as presidential nominee, you really think there's something terribly awry here? Much greater chance your tax buddy doesnt have a clue. I'd recommend you keep it on a social level with him, away from your returns