More problems for Mitt

Take Trotsky for what he is worth... If he would have beat Stalin... Who knows how things would have played out after WWII? People have called me StalinInIllinois on this board before... Probably more like TrotskyInIllinois... LoL! :-O

Stalin still feared him, that why he had him killed!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is good to see more liberals chiming in.

I still think Mitt's in trouble... He's got too many skeletons and ugly ones that just don't relate to the common folk... He's out of touch, not transparent, and out for himself. I guess if you like that in a prez... By all means vote for the selfish SoB.

Joe I will try and be a little clearer on the gun issue. If someone wants to own a gun and keep it in their home because they feel they need it to protect their family from an intruder or something like that, I am okay with that. We live in a civilized society so I don't think everyone should be running the streets with guns like a bunch of outlaws. I don't advocate that.

Oh no tomatoe face. You're not going to get away with trying to sound marginally responsible by being open to some restricting parameters, now that you're under the "gun" in here. Not after posting this little ditty in the aurora thread recently:

"Tighter gun control, more gun laws, or taking away peoples 2nd amendment rights would not have changed the outcome. Bottom line criminals do not follow laws! Every time after a shooting spree some limousine liberal always want's to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it! It's not the answer to the problem. "

Sick dork ya' even turned on your liberal economic brethren when the shootin' started.

I dont know where you've been putting in all this hard work. I only hope that by the grace of god it isn't the post office.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

America feared him more... Would that be you? Or are you even "American?"

Given that you've been established, for the purposes of our interaction, as a dumb sonofabitch, I'm going to ask you to qualif a few things you've written before indulging you:

Define: America

Define: feared

Define: him

Define: more

Define: ...

Define: Would

Define: that

Define: be

Define: you

Define: ?

Define: Or

Define: are

Define: even

Define: "

Define: American

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

If English was your mother tongue you'd know the word is dying.

Taking him to task why don't we... LoL...

Given that you've been established, for the purposes of our interaction, as a dumb sonofabitch, I'm going to ask you to qualif a few things you've written before indulging you:

Define: America

Define: feared

Define: him

Define: more

Define: ...

Define: Would

Define: that

Define: be

Define: Or

Define: are

Define: even

Define: American

Okay... Let's cut to the chase... Are you even a US citizen? Simple yes or no will do.

Oh no tomatoe face. You're not going to get away with trying to sound marginally responsible by being open to some restricting parameters, now that you're under the "gun" in here. Not after posting this little ditty in the aurora thread recently:

"Tighter gun control, more gun laws, or taking away peoples 2nd amendment rights would not have changed the outcome. Bottom line criminals do not follow laws! Every time after a shooting spree some limousine liberal always want's to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it! It's not the answer to the problem. "

Sick dork ya' even turned on your liberal economic brethren when the shootin' started.

I dont know where you've been putting in all this hard work. I only hope that by the grace of god it isn't the post office.

I stand by that position Joe! Maybe it came off a bit harsh but I stand by it! Why take away a mans 2nd amendment right that owns a gun and keeps it in his home for the purpose of protecting his family from an intruder? Because some limousine liberal gets on his soap box after a nut goes on a killing spree! There is good and decent people that own a gun and keep it in their home for that purpose. I also stand by what I said in this thread. We are a civilized society, I don't want to stop in the local bar for a cold beer after a long day of work and have to sit next to some guy with a gun because he wants to show off for no purpose other than a concealed & carry law says he can! If you can't understand that being my position I have no idea how to explain it any further. If you disagree with it then fine, we can agree to disagree.

It's my father tounge. My mother was a goddess and only spoke telepathicly.

your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries

Shouldn't you be pulling up Alaska rape statistics?

why? are you adding to them? you know getting your logic raped on this board doesn't really count.

Here's the DSM IV criteria for narcissism:

Tell me he's not showing most of those here.

Hey there he is, guy who claims he ignores me once again not ignoring me, with no less than 3 posts! :blink:

And hey Dingleberry, you got a lot of nerve trying to examine mine or anyone else's psyche. Wanna know why in spite of your ignore claims you keep taking swipes? The thrashings you receive from me are compensation for the loss of attention from peeps who used to support your desparate need to be viewed as intellectually superior and popular. This is the basis for self destructive masochism .... dangerous stuff here man, better take a step back and assess the situation. Only psyche you should spend time analyzing is YOUR OWN. And not on YOUR OWN either, get professional help!

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Hey there he is, guy who claims he ignores me once again not ignoring me, with no less than 3 posts! :blink:

And hey Dingleberry, you got a lot of nerve trying to examine mine or anyone else's psyche. Wanna know why in spite of your ignore claims you keep taking swipes? The thrashings you receive from me are compensation for the loss of attention from peeps who used to support your desparate need to be viewed as intellectually superior and popular. This is the basis for self destructive masochism .... dangerous stuff here man, better take a step back and assess the situation. Only psyche you should spend time analyzing is YOUR OWN. And not on YOUR OWN either, get professional help!

Jesus, dude. His ego's big enough already. You don't have to validate him.

I did say I was going to start paying more attention to you, because your unhinged posts are hilarious.

And you're not disappointing me. :lol:

I did say I was going to start paying more attention to you, because your unhinged posts are hilarious.

And you're not disappointing me. :lol:

Come on man are those 8th grade "put downs" the best you got? Cuz im seriously losing interest with the lack of challenge from you. Ive learned how tiring a series of 1st round knockouts can be, even for the victor.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Come on man are those 8th grade "put downs" the best you got? Cuz im seriously losing interest with the lack of challenge from you. Ive learned how tiring a series of 1st round knockouts can be, even for the victor.

We're not sparring. We can't spar. You're not even living in anyone else's reality.

Rule #5 of PPP Discourse -If you find that you've made a complete ass of yourself for 10 pages and your only way out now is to either backtrack significantly or admit defeat, it is best practice to declare total victory and then retire from the discussion.

Never gets old.

Rule #5 of PPP Discourse -If you find that you've made a complete ass of yourself for 10 pages and your only way out now is to either backtrack significantly or admit defeat, it is best practice to declare total victory and then retire from the discussion.

Never gets old.

Declaring victory and hiding is a time-honored tradition, yes.

But JtSP is breaking new ground her. He's not only declaring victory, he's declaring victory and basking in the imagined praise of everyone for achieving it. That's...remarkable. I'll bet you didn't know that you were so thankful for his presence on the board until he told you so, did you? Almost schizophrenic.