• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimmy McMillan 75%

Jill Stein 75%

Barack Obama 73%

Ron Paul 72%

Mit Romney 43%

Could you even answer "It depends" to any of those questions?

McMillan, 75%. Expect a whole shitload of "...is too damn high" jokes in your future.

Obama 83%

Romney 21%

Paul 11%

Somehow with nobody on economics and Romney on domestic policy lol. Also strong showing for !@#$ing Jill Stein whoever the hell that is but I think that's b/c of by my science emphasis? Funny survey.

Edited by TheNewBills

1342650845[/url]' post='2507698']

Could you even answer "It depends" to any of those questions?

McMillan, 75%. Expect a whole shitload of "...is too damn high" jokes in your future.

My wife came out most agreeing with Jill Stein, who wants to create 4 bazillion jobs and projects using green energy or something. I told her Stein was nuts and my wife then dug in and may vote for her, which would be great...one less vote for Obama.

Edited by John Adams

My wife came out most agreeing with Jill Stein, who wants to create 4 bazillion jobs and projects using green energy or something. I told her Stein was nuts and my wife then dug in and may vote for her, which would be great...one less vote for Obama.

This is absolutely brilliant. I'm doing this tomorrow. If conservative husbands with left leaning wives did this en mass if could conceivably shift the election results by .5%, and it is going to be a close election.

Funny how this isolated so much support for Paul yet he was marginalized by his own party and chastised by supposed right-leaning news like fox.

We need government run national referendum polls in this country. Non binding like they do in Germany but it would stick a big FU in the face of the politicians who arent representing views of americans, being held captive to big monied special interest groups and agenda-driven media elites. And provided ammunition for the tiny minority that are fairly representing the people.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

• 2 months later...

Candidates you side with...

92%962427.png

Mitt Romney Republican

on economic, foreign policy, domestic policy, social, environmental, science, and immigration issues

78%962406.png

Gary Johnson Libertarian

on domestic policy, economic, healthcare, and environmental issues

70%7750797.png

Virgil Goode Constitution

on economic, social, environmental, science, and immigration issues

23%962388.png

Barack Obama Democrat

no major issues

36%9325609.png

Maryland Voters

no major issues.

39%

9325609.png

American Voters

on healthcare issues.

I disagree with the results btw... I'm a Constitutionist first and foremost...but it was fun to do it again showing at least, I'm a consistent A hole... :-)

Edited by Cinga

I disagree with the results btw... I'm a Constitutionist first and foremost...but it was fun to do it again showing at least, I'm a consistent A hole... :-)

You have no relationship to the constitution and wouldn't know it if it hit you in the face. I bet you think the ACA is unconstitutional.