Anderson Cooper outs himself

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:devil::nana:

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/147247-from-the-wow-i-didnt-see-that-coming-file/page__view__findpost__p__2496704

“The fact is, I’m gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn’t be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud,” he wrote to fellow gay journalist Andrew Sullivan, who published the letter with Cooper’s permission in his column on The Daily Beast website.

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1106314

Why would you be proud to be gay?

i think i get what you are saying...i really never considered myself proud to be straight...i think when he says this he probably means he is not afraid to 'hide' his sexual orientation like he feels he has had to do for so long. I am glad he made it official.

Why would you be proud to be gay?

Have to give credit to that website. After clicking that link I was feeling a little gay for having looked at those pictures.

But then I looked over to the right and saw another pic/link that cleansed away the gay

Miley Cyrus in a bikini

i think i get what you are saying...i really never considered myself proud to be straight...i think when he says this he probably means he is not afraid to 'hide' his sexual orientation like he feels he has had to do for so long. I am glad he made it official.

You're straight? Really? :nana::lol:

Have to give credit to that website. After clicking that link I was feeling a little gay for having looked at those pictures.

But then I looked over to the right and saw another pic/link that cleansed away the gay

Miley Cyrus in a bikini

Lol good one.

But seriously his BF looks hardcore. Probably gives AC the full 360 treatment