If I could have supper with 7 folks from the Stadium Wall........

Simon

OK, we're not necessarily looking for your seven bestest buds, but a seven person dinner party you'd get a kick out of hosting.

No television on in the house, no cell phones at the table and no talk about politics on the property.

Menu is 8 steaks (cuz an extra steak comes in handy every time), a mess of fresh baked tatoes and plenty of toppings for both. (If you want an extra invitee you can have Chef Jim running the grill. But he's not allowed to talk to the guests unless they address him first.....) Beer, booze and wine are available in a variety of sizes and strengths and the smoking lamp is lit.

Who would you put at your table?-)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, we're not necessarily looking for your seven bestest buds, but a seven person dinner party you'd get a kick out of hosting.

No television on in the house, no cell phones at the table and no talk about politics on the property.

Menu is 8 steaks (cuz an extra steak comes in handy every time), a mess of fresh baked tatoes and plenty of toppings for both. (If you want an extra invitee you can have Chef Jim running the grill. But he's not allowed to talk to the guests unless they address him first.....) Beer, booze and wine are available in a variety of sizes and strengths and the smoking lamp is lit.

Y'all know you want me and conner. :w00t:

Asked to leave? You never where invited.

I see you are having problems with logic again,

Wait. Your exact post was:

"Conner's dead. I was thinking more you with MDP. And EiI babbling to himself in the corner."

So... I crashed the party I suppose. :D:thumbsup:

I would still be asked to leave... :P

Has to be grassfed beef from me...

Oh, Hopefull, CGF, Lana, Lori, and AJ...the chicks of TSW.

Throw all your keys in a fishbowl at the start of the party and the one you pick at the end is who you go home with... Pray you don't get AJ's keys... Those male nurses are quite the freaks (not that there is anything wrong with that of course)! :nana:

:lol: You will pay for this when AJ is looking for a vein in your arm. :oops: Let's try again :oops:

You know it. For patients I don't like, I head over to the ER and grab the 16 gauge needle...say hello to my LIL' FRIEND!!

I'll need assigned seats for this meal:

Chair 1: Juror8

Chair 2: DaveInElma

Chair 3: DC Tom

Chair 4: Dave in Norfolk

Chair 5: 3rdnlng

Chair 6: John Adams

Chair 7, in the corner by himself, Fig Newton

I'll be watching from the next room via closed circuit TV. Bon appetit!

Edited by Jauronimo

I'll start off with Joe the Six Pack and Marshawn's Blunt. We'll crack open the Beerball while Chef Jim prepares the Meathead with Sage Against the Machine. Promo the Robot cleans up. We'll all laugh about the time that ieatcrayonz ruined the whole dinner.

Good times...good times.

Happy Friday to all! :beer:

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land

I ain't cooking enless I'm eating. Oh and you'd all be smart to have me take the first bite. :devil: