Eric Wood at Encore last night

Isn't eball's remark and a lot of what follows a reference to some thread from last year where he was drinking a daiquiri or something in Vegas?

Bingo. That was a ridiculous thread, exposing a good number of insecure men in our midst. As if drinking what tastes good to you is something anyone should worry about.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Context, Sir, Context. It depends on where/when, and what comes after.

It's the off season, OTAs just wrapped up, mini camp not until next Tues, do whatcha like

It's mid-season, you've been limited in practice due to injury, you're seen clubbing on Thurs nite and miss practice on Fri 'cuz you're ill....might be fair for fans to ask if clubbing is the best way to recover from an injury/hold off an illness.

Best way to recover from a long night of drinking is to drink more.

Saw Eric Wood chillin with some of his boys at Encore last night. Never got a chance to make it over there, but it seemed like plenty of other ppl did as he was getting pictures taken with them a lot. Had a humongous glass of something...looked like wine but it had ice cubes in it...

Couldn't miss that hair from a mile away...he is one big individual...not as in big from weightlifting, big as in a big ol country boy that is strong as an ox naturally...was not as fat as I thought he would be for being that heavy....hopefully he doesn't make it a habit to go out every Sat night....

Pretty cool seeing him outside of football. Kyle is one of my very favorite Bills players. I would bet that there are around 16-17 sat nights a year that he is confined to the barracks. let the country boy enjoy his girly drinks, i sure as hell wont tell him any different! You? :devil:

Funny you say Wood looks big. I was standing next to him during that Bills jersey promo last year and he didn't look that big to me. Of course I have 6" and 50lbs on Eric. In fact it was Wood staring at me and Mike Jasper side by side.

PTR

If it makes you feel any better, you're friggin huge when standing next to me.

Bingo. That was a ridiculous thread, exposing a good number of insecure men in our midst. As if drinking what tastes good to you is something anyone should worry about.

Lighten up, dude. It's all in good fun. Didn't you ever rip on the guy drinking Zima when you were a kid. Or were you the guy drinking Zima? :unsure:

Zima is long gone, as are your whiskey drinking days I guess.

It was a joke. I don't drink Zima and have no idea if it is still around. How about Mike's then?

What kind of bar is Encores anyway?....

1) IT's actually one of the better bars in Buffalo.

2) Guys approach athletes more often than girls until they realize it is a guy with money.

3) Wood is engaged I believed.

It was a joke. I don't drink Zima and have no idea if it is still around.

stop being so defensive -- you're starting to sound like eball. it's cool if you guys like zima and appletinis. no one's judging anyone.

Thanks for confirming that it wasn't fake deja vu.

As for the people asking about Encore, it's an "it bar" for the 21-30 set from Thursday through Saturday. Wood is squarely in that age zone, and there is nothing wrong with him hanging there. It's a nice place, off Chip, but near enough that I (not in the 21-30 set anymore, unfortunately) don't go there unless it's dinner on a weeknight or for a planned event. Which it actually does really well. (I've been to a couple of planned "ends-in-zero" birthday parties on the patio.)

As for weeknights, it's a fair dinner consideration in the mid price range. The food really is good.