Hot for Teacher

well, First..no brainer , all the way....Yes

Second..surprised to see the kids name in there, till i realized this was brought to attention due to a lawsuit and that his girlfriend is the one who busted them...think the kid didn't have enough stamina to keep them both happy???at 16???

Edited by plenzmd1

These seem to be on a pace of atleast one a day. You would figure that these teachers (surprising how the majority seem to be female, maybe because the males would be beaten and thrown in prison for life) would have learned that these affairs rarely are kept secret :rolleyes: And Teachers are SUPPOSED to be of higher education.........

Yes. The whole facebook thing never ceases to amaze me. If you post it on FB, just go ahead and assume the entire world is gonna see it.

That's why I refuse to have a Facebook no matter how much I get bugged about it. I have better things to do than sitting at a computer reading about peoples lives that I couldn't care less about.

That's why I refuse to have a Facebook no matter how much I get bugged about it. I have better things to do than sitting at a computer reading about peoples lives that I couldn't care less about.

Exactly! That's what TSW is for!

Same here... I never had and will never have a Facebook account... What can't be done on say a place like here (TSW)... Bulletin boards are kinda like the "radio" of the internet... Posters still have to connect the dots, unlike FB.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Its gettin to the point where I wonder if the teachers are doin this on purpose......

I'm amazed at how much of this stuff keeps happening.

What the hell is wrong with these women teachers?

Think about it: You have to be educated to be a teacher. You go to school to become a teacher. Then when you become a teacher, you put all of that at risk by having sex with one of your students? WTF!

It is media attention... True more woman are getting into the act. 30 plus years ago, rumor had it where I went to school that a teacher was dismissed for knocking up a Jr. High girl... JUNIOR HIGH... Maybe true, maybe rumor... But things were hushed up more... Does not mean the story did not happen... Probably happened just as much years ago... We today are just exposed to greater media and police blotter access. Also, lawyers get innvolved and some parties look to collect large financial windfalls. If you read the article, isn't the boy's family suing the district for 10 million or something? Oppotunistic extortion on events in life that have been happening since the dawn of time. Do not get me wrong, I am by no means advocating or downplaying this behavior!

So you come to a message board instead?

Yes. Like I said, this is like "radio" here. You gotta connect the dots to get everybody "right." It takes years of posting to figure out personal names, likes, dislikes, personalities... BUT it can be done and is better than the lazy, instant build one gets from dreck like FaceBook!