Rookies at Camp

Holy crap, he's Jamie Nails size. (I think he's standing in the back endzone to fit into the frame)

Bradham and Williams are huge too.

Edited by GG

Did Robert Hicks play starting LT for any team in the SEC?

Yes. He was All-SEC as a Senior at Mississippi State. Hicks was a good player until he screwed up his knee. He was never the same after that. I remember his first NFL start because he spent the day kicking Jason Taylor's ass. After the game, he was asked how he handled Taylor so easily, and he said something along the lines of "I practice every day against Bruce Smith, game days are much easier."

Awesome! Those new Nike (practice) jerseys are lookin' pretty fly.

Don't these guys stick around for graduation? I know VT's was today, and I'd bet many others are this weekend as well. No time to waste when you're trying to make a living as a pro athlete, I suppose!

Group shot of the picks and UDFAs at camp.

Posted by the Bills on Facebook. Glenn is 77, Sanders 66*.

My Bad*

I see Tank is wearing 45, whci got me looking at the roster and the only players without #s are VY and Mario. The only 90s # available is 94 but I got the feeling Mario wont get an official number until training camp cuts are made.

Don't these guys stick around for graduation? I know VT's was today, and I'd bet many others are this weekend as well. No time to waste when you're trying to make a living as a pro athlete, I suppose!

Most of them are dedicated to the team and then there is jAIrus Byrd and some others that were always looking for ways to avoid work. I think jAIrus had "school obligations" about 20 times before joining the Bills. Then he tweaked this and dinged that and it all amounted to why his nickname is jAIrus.

Here's some good shots at today's Rookie Camp.

It is hard to tell anything from still photos but one thing worries me. In picture #1 Asper is snapping the ball. It is what it is for Asper; I'm sure they're trying to have him be versatile and it doesn't make me worry about Wood but are they seriously trying out that old dude behind him for QB?

Yes. He was All-SEC as a Senior at Mississippi State. Hicks was a good player until he screwed up his knee. He was never the same after that. I remember his first NFL start because he spent the day kicking Jason Taylor's ass. After the game, he was asked how he handled Taylor so easily, and he said something along the lines of "I practice every day against Bruce Smith, game days are much easier."

Bruce Smith practiced?