"The Buffalo Bills are going to eat!"

“I was just thinking telling myself, ‘The Buffalo Bills are going to eat!’ The Bills have been hungry for a while, but we’re going to be eating now,” he said. “Adding those two ends I’m overwhelmed. I can’t wait to hit the field together.”

– Marcell Dareus

As long as they fill up on roasted Brady - this sounds good to me!

Shh...there are some realists lurking around here who will tell you the Bills haven't done anything yet. They need to remind us the results will only show up in the W-L column.

Shh...

There was a piece of the NFL Network last week about this whole "going to eat" metaphor that players and coaches have started using in the past few years. It's not a Dareus thing. It's league-wide verbiage. That said, please do tuck in, Mr. Dareus.

Regardless if they have sucked for so long or how they are only in paper at this point until they prove it in the win column, this quote coming from our young massive "hungry" DT tells me that we now have some serious men in this team. Starving for wins. Love the attitude of these young guys.

Im so sick of this "+1" bull ****.

Come up with something to say. Try to contribute something of value to the thread. Its pathetic.

Okay, I'm done. Rough day.

I agree with what you're saying, but if you start calling out those who do it, you won't stop. It will happen, despite it's pointlessness. It's an easy way of pumping up the post count which inflates somes self worth. Not saying that everyone is doing that, as posting a "+1" is an easy way of agreeing with a post. I prefer it if people don't just agree with a post, but if they add value to the thread by providing rationale.

Shh...there are some realists lurking around here who will tell you the Bills haven't done anything yet. They need to remind us the results will only show up in the W-L column.

Shh...

Love it.

The Bills have eaten ass for more than a decade.

But yeah, I'm excited too.

Hahaha. No more tossed salad for the Bills!

Come up with something to say. Try to contribute something of value to the thread. Its pathetic.

This.

plus one

Shh...

eball, that's a great title to a new thread. Title it "Shh, have you Herd??!" The sub title then can be "The Stampede is on!". This would be a great thread and I only came up with it because of your response here about Shh, like we are a big secret. The honor is yours because you inspired this.

R front four alone will b nasty,throw n r lb's n thats a recepe fa disaster.like marcel darius said,they been waiting a long time ta eat,n if the d line can stay healthy all year that gunna b trouble fa other teams we play.

Impressive disregard for the shackles of institutionalized language.

Ummmm, +1. LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This.

plus one

Me 2

If I agree with the original thought, do I go + or - ?

It's ok to be overly optimistic given the rebuild that is under way at 2 Bills Drive, but, and I must caution, it's just that.....a rebuild.

Fans should be very excited, but with measured expectations for this coming season. It will be interesting to see how the new members on D gel and find chemistry together.

I'm also very happy to see the players getting into it. Let's just hope the injury bug doesn't bite hard on the offensive side of the ball and the defensive backs.

I am looking forward to this season for sure, but I'm going to be really excited for the following season, when more components are added. I truly believe we'll be in contention then.

I'm terribly disappointed! I thought this was another thread about our new super TE "Onobun."

The Bills are going to eat...everything Onobun. Brady Onobun. Sanchez Onobun. C'mon man!

Just lol'd on a call with a client.

I love that you read Bills forums while talking to clients.

Perhaps we can pool together a little fund and get our front 4 some enormous bibs because they'll need them!

Can anyone make a bib with the Bills buffalo on it (and maybe a picture of Tom Brady in a bowl of Wings) with the statement "Bills Gon' Eat!!" on it?

Looking to our business savvy folks, someone should be able to make money on this.

I would like one adult size, and one baby size.

I agree with what you're saying, but if you start calling out those who do it, you won't stop. It will happen, despite it's pointlessness. It's an easy way of pumping up the post count which inflates somes self worth. Not saying that everyone is doing that, as posting a "+1" is an easy way of agreeing with a post. I prefer it if people don't just agree with a post, but if they add value to the thread by providing rationale.

maybe the moderators could install a like button.

R front four alone will b nasty,throw n r lb's n thats a recepe fa disaster.like marcel darius said,they been waiting a long time ta eat,n if the d line can stay healthy all year that gunna b trouble fa other teams we play.

Unreadable :thumbdown: