Where are you now Bills Fan?

BTW my dad owned a restaurant in Attica. He moved to Ellicottville many years ago. He was riding up the ski lift at Holiday Valley with some people and asked where he was from. He said "right here in Ellicottville but I spent 35 years in Attica." He said you should have seen the look on their faces when he said that. :lol:

Chef Jim:

Alexander is on Rt 20 by Darien Lake

Close but no winner.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Born In Buffalo (Riverside & Black Rock neighborhoods), joined the AF in '88 and I'm still Active Duty. I'm currently stationed just outside of St Louis at Scott AFB, IL. I've been able to watch Bills games from all over the world... Texas, West Germany, North Dakota, South Carolina, North Carolina, Turkey, South Korea, Germany (again, but now united), Iraq, Alaska, Qatar, Missouri, Illinois, Afghanistan. It's been quite the ride....

Towanda, PA? Not far from Sayre, PA where I had one of the best italian meals in my life at Mangellardo's....checking in from Richmond, VA originally from Williamsville (WEHS '78) via Philly and Charlotte....

[/quote

Mangialardo's is amazing. Some of the most unique pizza you can find. The garlic and also the meatsauce pizza are absolutely delicious.

seem to be a lot of others in Pittsburgh. Wexford Ale House on Rt. 19 is owned by a guy from Buffalo. Plays all the Bills games. Great beer and fantastic wings. Best in Pittsburgh. Dare I say nearly (but not quite) as good as Duffs. Hope to see some of you all there for the home opener vs. NJ Jets.

From Amherst (Within walking distance of Duff's) attended college in Washington DC. I now reside in Richmond VA (Glen Allen).

I attend Bills games when they play the Redskins, Eagles or Ravens. I'm obviously a die hard fan because I'm on blogs like this one daily. Richmond is the first town I have lived in that doesn't have a professional sports team. What I would give for a Bocce's Pizza.

Edited by VADC Bills

Why are you so negative?

SJ, I guess you have never lived in "Misery" or Mizzou-rah as some of the natives call it.

It's like the South without the hospitality...

Oh, BTW, my avatar is a pic taken from my backyard last June. Not a good time around here in Southern AZ.

Edited by Dennis in AZ

Born in Rochester, NY and raised in Farmington, NY and Spencerport, NY. Lived in Conshohocken, PA and now reside in Ardmore, PA with the next generation of Bills fan on the way

Born in Buffalo. Raised in Williamsville (Williamsville North HS '78). Graduated UB '82. Moved away after UB, four years in Redskins territory, thirteen in Cowboys territory and now twelve in Broncos territory. Despite living in these other places where/while Super Bowls and Stanley Cups were being won, will always live and die the Bills (and Sabres).

Come on back to WNY. We could use some Super Bowls and Stanley Cups. Buffalo Mike sounds good

Dirty dog, Bob? Moi? 0:)

I agree with your take on this thread. It's very interesting that a lot of "lurkers" are chiming in on this...a lot of names I've either never seen or haven't seen in quite a while. That coupled with the fact that you learn many fascinating tidbits about fellow Bills fans has me loving this thread. These are always my favorite types of off season conversations. Kudos to the OP! :beer:

That would be all concerned, Pooj. The one who went to Fredonia for the first two years (from North Collins) is the same age as me, 48. The other girl is from Olean and is a couple of years younger (45 or 46). Haven't seen the former since '86, the latter since '93. Basically, a lifetime ago. :lol:

BTW, I have two other Fredonia connections. My dad went there for a semester in 1960 before joining the Air Force. My aunt in Jamestown (his sister) graduated from there in the '60s. I used to attend training camp there every chance I got. My grandmother lived just up the road in Dunkirk on the corner of W. 7th Street & Brigham Road.

My Fredonia connection is that I started getting drunk in the bars there at 16.

Born & raised in Silver Creek, 14 years in California, 12 years just north of Dallas and moving soon to Central Ohio.

My Fredonia connection is that I started getting drunk in the bars there at 16.

Born & raised in Silver Creek, 14 years in California, 12 years just north of Dallas and moving soon to Central Ohio.

I've had more than my share of beer at Coughlan's Pub...but your indoctrination to the spirits probably started long before they were around. :beer:

I've had more than my share of beer at Coughlan's Pub...but your indoctrination to the spirits probably started long before they were around. :beer:

I'm an old fart! I seriously can't remember the names of any of the places we would go. I know that Slattery's was a bar I lived in but I can't remember if it was Fredonia or when I was in Geneva, NY for college. I guess it is possible that I was drinking too much at the time.