Where are you now Bills Fan?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raised in Kenmore and Town of Tonawanda - After UB went to Burlington, VT for 9 years - now live in Saratoga county, NY north of Albany.

Went to my first Bills game at the Rockpile and saw Darryl Lamonica light up the scoreboard. Unfortunately, it was in 1968 and Lamonica was QB'ing the Oakland Raiders who shellacked the Bills 48-6 that day, and doing so ushered in the first of 2 Harvey Johnson coaching eras. God bless Harvey, but he was really meant to stay in personnel (as noted by the many top players he brought in in the early-mid 60's), and not on the sidelines.

Born on E side of BUF, moved to S Buffalo and grew up there. Graduated from Niagara U in '69, left WNY in '70. N. VA 70-78, Seattle 78-80, Chicago 80-82, Houston 82-86, back to Seattle 86-2003, Williamsburg VA 2003-2004, Chester VA. S side of Richmond 2004 till now. Would like to move but "it's the economy stupid."

Seattle was nice but the drizzle/fog and more drizzle for 10 months a year got old. Houston was hell! The Richmond area is full of obnoxious Redskins fans and more obnoxious Cowboys fans. The Cowboys fans exist only because they don't like the Redskins, and being a Cowboys fan goes a long was to piss the Redskins fans off, so it has some entertainment value!

I drive up to Fredericksburg VA every 5-6 weeks to "stock up" at Wegmans, so it's almost like being home again.

1336835797[/url]' post='2465173']

I know I never post, but I enjoy this forum!

Grew up in Buffalo and Cheektowaga- currently live in Lima, Peru.

Go Bills!

Very cool! Please post more.

1336834130[/url]' post='2465157']

Raised in Kenmore and Town of Tonawanda - After UB went to Burlington, VT for 9 years - now live in Saratoga county, NY north of Albany.

Went to my first Bills game at the Rockpile and saw Darryl Lamonica light up the scoreboard. Unfortunately, it was in 1968 and Lamonica was QB'ing the Oakland Raiders who shellacked the Bills 48-6 that day, and doing so ushered in the first of 2 Harvey Johnson coaching eras. God bless Harvey, but he was really meant to stay in personnel (as noted by the many top players he brought in in the early-mid 60's), and not on the sidelines.

Remember that game well! Unfortunately.. Darryl made a habit of crushing us after he left.

Grew up in Rochester, NY (Fairport).

Live in Pittsburgh, PA

p.s: friendly tip--don't choose a screen name that has a place in it, especially when you know you're not going to be there for long.

Ha! Yes, indeed.

I started as Dennis in OH, then became Dennis in MO, and been in AZ now for 11 years.

Thinking about moving back to Ohio or Buffalo. Stay tuned.