Fred Jackson signs new contract

AP (Yahoo Sports)reports it is worth about 9 mil. all told. Of course, that was from an anonymous source.

Rotoworld claims 3 year (assuming 2012 is included) 11.105 million with additional 1.7 possible in incentives

Beside Fred's picture click on "view contract details"

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4506/fred-jackson

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That seems a little better and rotoworld is a good source for accurate contract info. He was due 1.95 million or so for this year.

Yea, no matter how you slice it, it's a good day for us.

If the team doesn't perform next season, you can't fault Nix. The guy has done nearly everything he could possibly do to improve the roster.

Now the pressure is on Chan and Fitz...

Rotoworld claims 3 year (assuming 2012 is included) 11.105 million with additional 1.7 possible in incentives

Beside Fred's picture click on "view contract details"

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4506/fred-jackson

God, that is an absolute steal for the Bills to have a potential MVP candidate signed for $4m per year. And really no exposure if he suffers a career ending injury or unexpected decline in production. He can be dumped with a serious Cap hit. What a ridiculously great contract for the Bills. Kudos to Buddy, Jim Overdorf, Jeff Littman and Ralph Wilson (and anyone else involved in this highway robbery). Kidding aside. I am stunned and thrilled that Freddy took this deal.

Sign Levitre next. Wood is going to have to prove he can stay healthy before he gets an extension. Byrd is nothing special. If I had to pick between him and Levitre it would be Levitre every time.

For the longest time this team did not have the players to compete. Now they do. Now the coaches are on the hot seat. It is up to Gailey and Wannstedt to make this work. I think Gailey is up to the task as long as someone whispers into his ear run the dam ball. I am really worried about Wannstedt. I think Gailey has evolved as a coach and has shown a willingness to change(scrapping the 3-4). Wannstedt is going to have to prove his defense can succeed in today's NFL.

Sign Levitre next. Wood is going to have to prove he can stay healthy before he gets an extension. Byrd is nothing special. If I had to pick between him and Levitre it would be Levitre every time.

For the longest time this team did not have the players to compete. Now they do. Now the coaches are on the hot seat. It is up to Gailey and Wannstedt to make this work. I think Gailey is up to the task as long as someone whispers into his ear run the dam ball. I am really worried about Wannstedt. I think Gailey has evolved as a coach and has shown a willingness to change(scrapping the 3-4). Wannstedt is going to have to prove his defense can succeed in today's NFL.

After the "if CJ looks lost again" comment and now this, I really have to question whether you've ever seen the Buffalo Bills play.

Byrd is nothing special? Really?

WOW