Center Oline - who starts opening day?

My brother's wife's dog's best friend's owner who knows this homeless guy on Elmwood Avenue overheard a conversation between two guys who claimed to know someone named Nicks and someone named Buddie that Wood's father's livestock heard him whisper to his favorite stuffed animal that he wouldn't be ready until November. Tru story.

My brother's wife's dog's best friend's owner who knows this homeless guy on Elmwood Avenue overheard a conversation between two guys who claimed to know someone named Nicks and someone named Buddie that Wood's father's livestock heard him whisper to his favorite stuffed animal that he wouldn't be ready until November. Tru story.

Really? This type of comment is a bit old, don't you think?

You heard it directly from Eric Wood?

Sorry for the delay, but yes, Wood, Levitre & Rinehart were at McFaddens in Philly for day 2 of the draft this year. I asked him about his knee and how he's been doing (and this could have been a canned answer), but he said that he's been running since Jan and in the weight room and that he'll be ready by opening day.

He also wasn't limping and was on his feet for pretty much the entire night. Apparently he and the GM of McFaddens were roommates at Louisville, so he's been giving us tickets and stuff all year to raffle off.