Kate Upton's dance skills

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that she has curves too. Living in NYC I've seen a lot of models in person and damn are they anorexic unhealthy looking.

My girlfriend hates it because she knows on my checklist is one of those types and my goal of breaking her. I am nearly 6'3 and build like a tank.

Fox is a snob with no personality or sense of humor. Like Rhianna, she thinks her **** don't stink. Upton has a sense of humor, comes off pretty cool, and looks lie she can actually have a fun time.

I disagree. I've read a couple of her interviews, and she's smarter then people realize. The only reason people hate her is becayse she's attractive and doesn;t take s*** from nobody. As for sense of humor? Watch "The DIctator" trailer, and you'll she she DOES have a sense of humor. PLUS, she's a comic book fan. Hot, smart, fiesty, and a comic book fan....My dream girl. :thumbsup:

I like that she has curves too. Living in NYC I've seen a lot of models in person and damn are they anorexic unhealthy looking.

Yeah, I hate the skinny "model" look. It's funny how much girls want to be super skinny and most guys find that look really unattractive. I loves some nice curves.

And even with her flaws, I'd give Kate a chance. :devil:

I disagree. I've read a couple of her interviews, and she's smarter then people realize. The only reason people hate her is becayse she's attractive and doesn;t take s*** from nobody. As for sense of humor? Watch "The DIctator" trailer, and you'll she she DOES have a sense of humor. PLUS, she's a comic book fan. Hot, smart, fiesty, and a comic book fan....My dream girl. :thumbsup:

Wait, she wrote the dictator? I didn't realize that someone playing out a scripted role proves a sense of humor.

Yeah, I hate the skinny "model" look. It's funny how much girls want to be super skinny and most guys find that look really unattractive. I loves some nice curves.

And even with her flaws, I'd give Kate a chance. :devil:

It's not guys that matter; it's the fashion industry that wants them that way.

It's not guys that matter; it's the fashion industry that wants them that way.

Yeah, they basically want walking hangers. But I'm talking about non-models as well. Girls develop eating disorders trying to make themselves skinny. IMO, there is nothing sexy about Kate Moss and msot guys would agree.

Yeah, they basically want walking hangers. But I'm talking about non-models as well. Girls develop eating disorders trying to make themselves skinny. IMO, there is nothing sexy about Kate Moss and msot guys would agree.

Apparently her feet are proportional to the rest of her frame - that's a plus.

You should try harder 0:)

Allright...That commen was pretty funny. Not that I HAVEN'T imagined Fox doing a sexy dance in a rap video. Far from it. I also imagine her doing other things... :flirt:...And yes, it involves some fetishes... :flirt:

Wait, she wrote the dictator? I didn't realize that someone playing out a scripted role proves a sense of humor.

That's a stupid freaking statement. Just because you don't write the script means your unfunny? Look at...Seth Rogen. He never writes ANY of his material, and while some people may strongly disagree with me, I think he's hilarious. Most of Jack Black's movies would be HORRIBLE if he wasn;t starring in them, but he does, and most of them are hilarious (YEAR ONE DID NOT HAPPEN!!!!) So Megan Fox's cameo is funny in "The Dicator", and while Upton is certainly attractive, I'd take Fox over her any day of the week.

Edited by SelmonSmith6378

Allright...That commen was pretty funny. Not that I HAVEN'T imagined Fox doing a sexy dance in a rap video. Far from it. I also imagine her doing other things... :flirt:...And yes, it involves some fetishes... :flirt:

Careful, there are children who read this board.

You're too young to have fetishes. You're 16. You experiment.

I'm 40. I have fetishes.