RD 3, Pick #69: WR TJ Graham - NC State

SDS

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get the Roscoe 2.0, since he is faster, but also several inches taller and 23lbs heavier.

I don't know much about him, but if Buddy thinks he is a very good football player (he wouldn't trade up to get him if he didn't think that), I am fine with that because I was hoping for a WR in the top three rounds. We will have to wait and see, but nice to have a fast receiver to stretch things.

It's amazing: We take a need and BPA at corner, people complain we need an LT and WR. We take an LT, people whine we needed a WR. We take a WR , people whine about that too. Is there any pick we could possibly make that won't be hated?

Before you say anything, watch some film on this kid. He gets by the D almost every time. What the media rates him doesn't reflect on what teams rate him. I was hearing this kid as being a surprise SECOND round pick, so i'm sure Buddy felt as if Jacksonville would likely take him.

He might take time to develop, but a nice pick overall.

No.I'm not watching film. I want to wallow in my ignorance and get pissed cuz I wanted someone that anyone has heard of.

Someone tell Buddy and Chan the War is over and they do play football in the North and West. I mean, seriously. We can justify the pick because we like Buddy, but not 1 of the gazillion or so members of the media and draft experts mention this guy as more than a camp body. I hope I just don't know. I hope I'm ignorant.

Bob Massie. Russell Wilson. Was Cousins still out there? That scout has some giant cajones.

It's amazing: We take a need and BPA at corner, people complain we need an LT and WR. We take an LT, people whine we needed a WR. We take a WR , people whine about that too. Is there any pick we could possibly make that won't be hated?

And I've learned from this thread that a questionable third round pick is enough to ruin a draft. Tough crowd.

I would've traded that pick for Osi. You? :lol:

--------------------------------------------

Maybe but look at the bright side. Eith the size of this receiver they can always put him on the defensive line instead of getting Osi. This Receiver is big enough to play D-line. ROFL