RD 3, Pick #69: WR TJ Graham - NC State

SDS

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If ESPN grades mean anything he was taken some 70 spots ahead of where he should have been...that would be a 5th or 6th round selection we just got in the third round. They could have had Randle and likley only given up a firth to get into the bottom of the second round.

The guy can stretch the field. We have possession and slot guys...

Pretty much what I was thinking. We had no deep threat, now we do. Whether he is useful or not remains to be seen. Roscoe 2.0???? If he has better hands(he does), and stays healthy I don't mind the pick or the trade for as cheap as it cost.

I know that 7th rounder we gave up was gonna be the next (insert hall of famer here)

I can't believe we gave up a 7th round pick to move up a couple of spots to get a guy that would have still been there.. I am totally confused why they did this..

Hmmm, they gave up a 7th to move up 2 spots in the 3rd… that's odd.

Now both Jacksonville and the Skins are receiver needy… so maybe the Bills thought he might be taken right in front of them?

Ranked as the 24th best WR. WOW.....

Height: 5-11. Weight: 188.

40 Time: 4.41. 10-Yd Split: 1.47.

Vertical: 33.5.

Broad: 10-0.

Arm: 31 3/4. Hand: 9.

Projected Round (2012): 5-6.

4/24/12: Graham had a nice week at the Senior Bowl. He was a quick wide out who showed the ability to be a slot receiver in the NFL. Graham performed well at the Combine also, putting up one of the fastest 10-yard splits. He had 46 receptions for 757 yards and seven scores this season. Graham also returned 44 kicks averaging 22 yards per return. In the previous three seasons, his highest reception total was 25. He is one of the better returners in the draft and that helps his stock.

Who is going to play LB? Massie would've been really nice too.

Yes and Yes

I know that 7th rounder we gave up was gonna be the next (insert hall of famer here)

T J Graham?

If they were going to draft him, fine, but why did they trade up to jump up over just ONE team to make sure they got him? Were they that terrified that the Jaguars would take the 6th or 7th round graded wr? Inside information or paranoia? It's just confusing.

Edited by earthtobrint

This has got to be one of the worst picks in Buffalo Bills history.

And that is saying something.

They just wasted 3 picks on a guy that could have been an UDFA.

I am in complete disbelief.

Edit:

I originally thought I saw a 5th and 7th.

Still, I not too psyched about this pick.

It is a solid F

Edited by Why So Serious?

I can't believe we gave up a 7th round pick to move up a couple of spots to get a guy that would have still been there.. I am totally confused why they did this..

We're trying to emulate Cleveland's first round move for Richardson...?

Edited by nikuman