If kuechly was there at 10.....

I think so! For those of you who are upset about the Gilmore pick, would You be more upset if Kuechly was there and the bills still took Gilmore?? Something to ponder.

I am all but certain that the Bills draft board was:

Barron

Gilmore

Kuchely

So, no, Gilmore would still be the pick IMO. Everything buzzing around had the Bills high on both Gilmore and Barron. I think they favored Barron slightly more, but were ecstatic to get Gilmore.

I think so! For those of you who are upset about the Gilmore pick, would You be more upset if Kuechly was there and the bills still took Gilmore?? Something to ponder.

Joe Buscaglia has been camped out at OBD the past few days. He said on the air tonight that the Bills had Kuechly behind Barron and Gilmore on their board...

Gilmore was rated 2nd best available corner in the draft. Nix made it no secret that the Bills were looking to add 2 corners in the draft. Our corners are getting up there and Mckelvin is a big "?" at this point. To me, the pick was a no brainer..

Our corners are getting up there and Mckelvin is a big "?" at this point. To me, the pick was a no brainer..

Leodis played like a bust last year at cb. He can contribute on ST but even there we have seen him do some bad things too.

100 % agree. My son coaches @ Gardner-Webb and Perry Tuttle was watching the draft with them and was on the phone with someone.... don't know who, and said Kuechly was their guy. They were very surprised Carolina took him

Bills board was Barron and then Gilmore. Kuechly was a middle round grade and wasn't even the sure pick if those two were gone. So Perry was more likely talking to his mother.

I think they still would have taken Gilmore. I haven't got the stats in front of me, but I'd guess that a 3rd CB is on the field for 60-70% of the snaps. The 3rd LB usually comes out to make room, and that makes him less valuable, especially when the other two LB spots are apparently locked down with Barnett and Sheppard.

I am all but certain that the Bills draft board was:

Barron

Gilmore

Kuchely

So, no, Gilmore would still be the pick IMO. Everything buzzing around had the Bills high on both Gilmore and Barron. I think they favored Barron slightly more, but were ecstatic to get Gilmore.

This is what I think, too. I think they loved Gilmore, and probably would have drafted Barron instead if he were there, but not Kuechley.