Wow colt done in cleveland

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some of you are thinking of McCoy versus Fitz, whereas I think the relevant comparison is McCoy versus Thigpen for the backup role. If he could be brought in for a low draft pick to compete with Thigpen (best man wins), I'd be for it.

This is up their for WORST pick in the 1st round. I'm sorry but I completely believe he would have been their at the Browns 2nd round pick. Apparently its become OK to reach for QB's(Tannehill, Weeden), the problem with that is the Browns, thus far haven't given him any weapons. It seems like they are trying to attempt the Cincy success story, but they don't have their AJ Green.

There is a significant chance Weedon is better than McCoy. That makes it not the worst pick.

Also, the draft is not over. Is this not a draft that is "deep with WR talent"? Why can't they still pick up a WR?

And theyd love that. Colt isnt that good people. Weak arm, low YPC, Think like a weak trent edwards

Yeah, I never got the Colt love. The definition of a great college QB but poor NFL starter. He could last as a backup but I don't see him ever being a starter. Kellen Moore is in the same category as well.

If they are looking to trade him, lets do it. Bring him in and let him sit for a couple years behind Fitz and let Gailey teach him.

Since I want the Bills to spend a late-round pick on a QB anyway, I won't mind if McCoy is that QB.

But really, he'll probably be available for nothing after he's cut.

EDIT: I don't see a trade, actually; he's too expensive ($5M/yr) to be a backup. Cleveland is going to have to cut him.

Edited by Offsides Number 76