Wow colt done in cleveland

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

liked him coming out. maybe a 7th would do?

One thing to give Holgrem credit for though is knowing QBs. If he's willin to slam the door on colt that fast have to factor that in.

I'll take McCoy over Bad Bad Levi Brown. Actually, I'd take just about any QB over this stiff.

Did I miss something? Is he still on the team ?

This is up their for WORST pick in the 1st round. I'm sorry but I completely believe he would have been their at the Browns 2nd round pick. Apparently its become OK to reach for QB's(Tannehill, Weeden), the problem with that is the Browns, thus far haven't given him any weapons. It seems like they are trying to attempt the Cincy success story, but they don't have their AJ Green.

Browns acknowledge their rookie qb is their starter and they're looking to move McCoy as of today.

Hmmmm.

This is up their for WORST pick in the 1st round. I'm sorry but I completely believe he would have been their at the Browns 2nd round pick. Apparently its become OK to reach for QB's(Tannehill, Weeden), the problem with that is the Browns, thus far haven't given him any weapons. It seems like they are trying to attempt the Cincy success story, but they don't have their AJ Green.

Can Richardson catch?

Wow. That's a team in desperation mode. To completely change the team's direction on a whim in the first round? Glad it ain't us. Oh, wait, we drafted Gilmore, so according to many on this board, that automatically makes us 0-16 for the upcoming season and soon after that, the LA Bills.

This team has weapons and I think Greg Little will turn into a VERY good WR in another 2 years. 700 yds and 2 TDs in his rookie year, in that offense? That's not bad. Not bad at all. They also have Cribbs, and to this day I have no idea why he doesn't have more yds and touches than he has. People can say "they don't have WR's" but that's not entirely true. Little IMO is a solid WR and Cribbs is a weapon they need to utilize more and with the addition of Richardson, they can now get another WR with their next pick.