Make your pick now for the draft

He makes the most sense. Fortify this defense and take your offensive players in the next couple of rounds if need be.

Make your pick now and state why. The draft is right around the corner and the excitement is really starting to mount!

Go Bills!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke Kuechly because I can't wait to hear his name mispronounced for the next five years.

:lol: I think I'm gonna go with Michael Floyd...obvious area of need, and from what I've seen, I think he could be just as good as Blackmon.

Stephon Gilmore. Like Kuechly, he fills a posiition of need, but one I see as higher than OLB. Not knowing off the top of my head, but Florence has got to be close to 30, McGee is on the wrong side of 30, and this is a sink or swim year for McLovin. He either figures it out or he's done.

Gilmore has all the traits you want in a CB in this NFL. Size, speed, experience, desire to improve (dedication to weight room and film room) and he started at CB and played at a high level right off the bat from his first day on campus at South Carolina despite being a high school QB who didn't play defense.

He makes the most sense. Fortify this defense and take your offensive players in the next couple of rounds if need be.

Make your pick now and state why. The draft is right around the corner and the excitement is really starting to mount!

Go Bills!

I've had a gut feeling lately that it's going to be Gilmore. I don't know why, just a hunch. That being said, I'm sure I'm wrong. No matter the choice, I just hope it proves to be the right one.

Fletcher Cox he will play strongside DE or DT. I have liked him for a while and I just read on the

Buffalo Bills NFL draft site that he fits this defense. He is the best pass rushing DT in the draft and he could be the BPA at pick 10 he has also been a visitor to one Bills drive.