Mel Kiper's New 2 Round Mock Draft

10 Buffalo Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa - Buffalo has passed on offensive line options in recent years, but Reiff would be a good option to buck the trend. The Bills have made big strides on the defensive side of the ball this offseason, and that allows them to focus on shoring up the offense. Reiff will help protect, but is a complete player and will provide a spark in the running game as well.

Don Bank's New Mock (4.0)10 Buffalo Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa The Bills are another team thought to have Floyd on their radar, but the value of getting a potential blindside tackle for quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick keeps me returning to Reiff as the safer and more sensible pick.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/don_banks/04/04/nfl.mock.draft.4/index.html#ixzz1r6dxGIbD

41 Buffalo Brian Quick WR Appalachian St. - A favorite of mine, Quick has big-time size and can stretch the field. Buffalo lacks a true deep threat.

Edited by Never NEVER Give-up

10 Buffalo Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa - Buffalo has passed on offensive line options in recent years, but Reiff would be a good option to buck the trend. The Bills have made big strides on the defensive side of the ball this offseason, and that allows them to focus on shoring up the offense. Reiff will help protect, but is a complete player and will provide a spark in the running game as well.

41 Buffalo Brian Quick WR Appalachian St. - A favorite of mine, Quick has big-time size and can stretch the field. Buffalo lacks a true deep threat.

Booooooooooo!!!, Boo this man, Mel Kiper!!! :thumbdown:

I would hate this draft.

Don Bank's New Mock (4.0)10 Buffalo Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa The Bills are another team thought to have Floyd on their radar, but the value of getting a potential blindside tackle for quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick keeps me returning to Reiff as the safer and more sensible pick.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/don_banks/04/04/nfl.mock.draft.4/index.html#ixzz1r6dxGIbD

[/quote

I like it!! This team needs OT's and this is the place to start... And if we have injury problems to our wide outs again,this guy makes sense!!! GO Bills!!!

people have different preferences over exactly which guys to take, but I would be happy if we get a WR and an OT in Rd1 and 2. I don't know enough about the prospects to rank them, so I won't comment on that but getting an OT and a WR early would make me happy.

Heres the thing about having a deep threat, theyre useless if the qb cant throw it deep accurately, Fitz's deep ball sucks, so why target a one dimensional deep threat

1.) Because you will still hit on some of them

2.) because you will still get Pass Interference calls

3.) just throwing them causes the defense to have to atleast cover it and not just sit on the run game and short passes

4.) if you get a very good deep threat receiver, their size and skill can make up for Fitz's lack of pinpoint accuracy (they demonstrated on MNF how big of a catching radius that Calvin Johnson has. I was something like 11ft high and 14ft wide)

:unsure:

1.) Because you will still hit on some of them

2.) because you will still get Pass Interference calls

3.) just throwing them causes the defense to have to atleast cover it and not just sit on the run game and short passes

4.) if you get a very good deep threat receiver, their size and skill can make up for Fitz's lack of pinpoint accuracy (they demonstrated on MNF how big of a catching radius that Calvin Johnson has. I was something like 11ft high and 14ft wide)

And because if you decide Fitz' arm is holding you back, when you add a better QB next year, at least you already have the WR to throw to.

There's not a set order to building up a team. Your team needs a deep threat - you get one.

Is Brian any relation to Mike?

Heres the thing about having a deep threat, theyre useless if the qb cant throw it deep accurately, Fitz's deep ball sucks, so why target a one dimensional deep threat

He's 6'-3" can catch a 7 yard pass and go 70... Runs good routes... Has great speed..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh5X0_c1DZo BRIAN QUICK WR

He's 6'-3" can catch a 7 yard pass and go 70... Runs good routes... Has great speed..youtube.com/watch?v=oh5X0_c1DZo

youtube.com/watch?v=oh5X0_c1DZo BRIAN QUICK WR

A FCS athlete has to exceptional coming out to be a first rounder I have a hard time believing the bills would target him at 10.

Solid Draft it fills the two biggest needs along the offensive side of the ball. Leaves the 3rd and both 4th rounders to address the LB core and defensive depth in general. I think Floyd would be a better pick but you have to think about need too.