Best Mock draft yet

BILLS #1

I am one of the biggest bills fan on here and this is my honest 7 round mock draft for the Buffalo Bills

Round 1 - WR Michael Floyd- There are analyst saying he is better than justin blackmon. We need offensive weapons point blank.

Round 2 - CB Alfonzo Denard - He is a thick Cb that ran 4.5 at 205 pounds. Can cover bigger receivers and comes from a good program at Nebraska

Round 3 - OLB Nigel Bradham - Five star high school prospect who flys around the field and makes feroucoius tackles. Not much of a rusher but can cover TE really well and hold is own at OLB.

Round 4 - OT Matt Mccants - Not really a project guy which is a good thing. He started all 4 years at UAB. Has the size at 6'6 that buddy nix likes. True sleeper pick.

Round 4b- OLB Kennan Robinson- Has the Aldon smith type build and qualaties. 6'3 242 was a beast at texas Another sleeper pick.

Round 5 - Cb Ryan Steed - Small school cornerback Ryan Steed out of Furman. Very physical corner. Has some outstanding ball skills.

Round 5b- QB BJ Coleman - Small school Qb out of Chattanooga. 6'3 and can sling it. I really really like this pick and hope the bills draft him!

Round 6 - OT Levy Adcock -Willing to attack and punches multiple times to finish the play. Quick to pick up edge blitz and shows no panic, easily adjusting angles and resetting his feet. Solid Pickup

Round 7 - WR Dale Moss - Former basketball player 6'3 ran a 4.5. He is a project but can be a good player if patient

Round 7b - DE/OLB Adrian Hamilton - Another small school guy. High motor. Has potential to be a freak on the outside.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you just anoint your own mock draft the best mock draft? I would have thought there were at least 3-4 other mock drafts you would think would be better than your own.

Maybe he means it's HIS best effort so far. You know, like THIS sand castle is the absolute most awesome one EVER. It's much better than my previous sand castles of last summer.

Did you just anoint your own mock draft the best mock draft? I would have thought there were at least 3-4 other mock drafts you would think would be better than your own.

He is among the biggest bills fans on here. Did you miss his name? Clearly he knows what he's talking about.

I like this mock very much. Both those OT's have nice upside as well. McCants needs to build some strength and you just may have to be a little patient with Datko and give his shoulder proper time to heal, but both could be solid starters by their 2nd year at the latest. :thumbsup:

That one isn't the best Mock :oops: ...this one is :thumbsup:

Round 1 - QB Andrew Luck - Best QB on the board. Should be a great player for years to come

Round 2 - QB RG111 - In case Luck is unlucky and gets hurt we need a reliable backup.

Round 3 - LT Matt Kalil - We have needed a LT for years, with this pick we will take this draft's best LT prospect. I am sure he wil be there

Round 4 - WR Justin Blackmon - Is a great WR prospect. Has the size that Buddy Nix likes. True sleeper pick.

Round 4b- CB Morris Claiborne- He has to have surgery on his wrist, lots of teams are shying away from him now. Another sleeper pick.

Round 5 - RB Trent Richardson - Let's face it Freddie is getting older and Cj was a wasted pick, he has barely shown any flashes. it is time to upgrade this position.

Round 5b- DE Melvin Ingram - This all-american DE will prove to be an adequate back up to Mario Williams when he gets injured this year. We always have lots of injuries, it is best to be prepared for them. I really really like this pick and hope the bills draft him!

Round 6 - DT Dontari Poe -Again we have lots of injuries, Dareus could be a one- year wonder and Williams is coming off of Achilles surgery, plus our backups are suspect. Solid Pickup

Round 7 - RT Reilly Reiff - Who is Eric Pears anyways? Who wants a RT with a fruitty last name. That being said Reiff is a project but can be a good player if patient

Round 7b - OG David DeCastro - Has potential to be a freak in the middle.

Edited by reed83 4th Rounder

I am one of the biggest bills fan on here and this is my honest 7 round mock draft for the Buffalo Bills

Round 1 - WR Michael Floyd- There are analyst saying he is better than justin blackmon. We need offensive weapons point blank.

Round 2 - CB Alfonzo Denard - He is a thick Cb that ran 4.5 at 205 pounds. Can cover bigger receivers and comes from a good program at Nebraska

Round 3 - OLB Nigel Bradham - Five star high school prospect who flys around the field and makes feroucoius tackles. Not much of a rusher but can cover TE really well and hold is own at OLB.

Round 4 - OT Matt Mccants - Not really a project guy which is a good thing. He started all 4 years at UAB. Has the size at 6'6 that buddy nix likes. True sleeper pick.

Round 4b- OLB Kennan Robinson- Has the Aldon smith type build and qualaties. 6'3 242 was a beast at texas Another sleeper pick.

Round 5 - Cb Ryan Steed - Small school cornerback Ryan Steed out of Furman. Very physical corner. Has some outstanding ball skills.

Round 5b- QB BJ Coleman - Small school Qb out of Chattanooga. 6'3 and can sling it. I really really like this pick and hope the bills draft him!

Round 6 - OT Levy Adcock -Willing to attack and punches multiple times to finish the play. Quick to pick up edge blitz and shows no panic, easily adjusting angles and resetting his feet. Solid Pickup

Round 7 - WR Dale Moss - Former basketball player 6'3 ran a 4.5. He is a project but can be a good player if patient

Round 7b - DE/OLB Adrian Hamilton - Another small school guy. High motor. Has potential to be a freak on the outside.

If we want to win this year, I really don't think we should leave it to the 4th to address the OT position.

Not since Bell is looking less and less likely to return.

I like that the OP has stated that he is "one of the biggest Bills fans on here" then praises his Mock as the best one yet. R U kidding me? If you are on here, you are probably a huge Bills fan. But we've got members with 12,000 posts! Are you really "one of the biggest Bills fans" or do you just really love the Bills like the rest of us?

BTW...your mock is not bad. Well thought out. I also would be happy with a Floyd 1st and Denard in the second.

Edited by VanCity

Are u guys serious? i post a 7 round mock draft and u guys are criticizing me when i say I'm the biggest bills fan here? I just wanted feed back on what you guys thought of my mock draft. Jeezus i was giving my opinion and you guys are trashing the fact that i said it was the " best Mock draft yet". Who is not going to be a fan of there own mock draft? Im not some troll talking trash about the bills. Im on your team guys. I just want feedback. lol

Are u guys serious? i post a 7 round mock draft and u guys are criticizing me when i say I'm the biggest bills fan here? I just wanted feed back on what you guys thought of my mock draft. Jeezus i was giving my opinion and you guys are trashing the fact that i said it was the " best Mock draft yet". Who is not going to be a fan of there own mock draft? Im not some troll talking trash about the bills. Im on your team guys. I just want feedback. lol

Welcome back, njsue.

That one isn't the best Mock :oops: ...this one is :thumbsup:

Round 1 - QB Andrew Luck - Best QB on the board. Should be a great player for years to come

Round 2 - QB RG111 - In case Luck is unlucky and gets hurt we need a reliable backup.

Round 3 - LT Matt Kalil - We have needed a LT for years, with this pick we will take this draft's best LT prospect. I am sure he wil be there

Round 4 - WR Justin Blackmon - Is a great WR prospect. Has the size that Buddy Nix likes. True sleeper pick.

Round 4b- CB Morris Claiborne- He has to have surgery on his wrist, lots of teams are shying away from him now. Another sleeper pick.

Round 5 - RB Trent Richardson - Let's face it Freddie is getting older and Cj was a wasted pick, he has barely shown any flashes. it is time to upgrade this position.

Round 5b- DE Melvin Ingram - This all-american DE will prove to be an adequate back up to Mario Williams when he gets injured this year. We always have lots of injuries, it is best to be prepared for them. I really really like this pick and hope the bills draft him!

Round 6 - DT Dontari Poe -Again we have lots of injuries, Dareus could be a one- year wonder and Williams is coming off of Achilles surgery, plus our backups are suspect. Solid Pickup

Round 7 - RT Reilly Reiff - Who is Eric Pears anyways? Who wants a RT with a fruitty last name. That being said Reiff is a project but can be a good player if patient

Round 7b - OG David DeCastro - Has potential to be a freak in the middle.

yeah, the best ever! :thumbsup:

Edited by CSBill

I had Hamilton going in round 7A to the Ravens...

WTF?!!! Are you insane? Have you studied the film on this guy? Where do you come up with this crap? The Ravens at 7a? That is pick #236! There is NO FRIGGIN' WAY IN HELL that Hamilton gets by the Texans at 233. You guys crack me up with some of these picks. Do you even watch college football? While leading Prairie View to a 23-20 win against Southern, Hamilton had seven tackles, forced a pair of fumbles and recorded four tackles-for-loss (two sacks) and helped limit the Jaguars to 257 yards of total offense! The Ravens at 7A? Get a life.

WTF?!!! Are you insane? Have you studied the film on this guy? Where do you come up with this crap? The Ravens at 7a? That is pick #236! There is NO FRIGGIN' WAY IN HELL that Hamilton gets by the Texans at 233. You guys crack me up with some of these picks. Do you even watch college football? While leading Prairie View to a 23-20 win against Southern, Hamilton had seven tackles, forced a pair of fumbles and recorded four tackles-for-loss (two sacks) and helped limit the Jaguars to 257 yards of total offense! The Ravens at 7A? Get a life.

Yea but he bit on the reverses - you know how that plagues us. Thats why I like that kid from sdsu. What's his name again? I hope I remember come draft day.