BILLS #1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone misquoting this kid?

He never edited the OP and this is what he said:

I think everyone is just funnin', and again, it's a tough board for tough people. He seems to be handling well and in good fun, too.

But with regards to your post, no one misquoted him. The first few barbs all criticized "one of the Bills biggest fans", until post #15 when he said "Are u guys serious? i post a 7 round mock draft and u guys are criticizing me when i say I'm the biggest bills fan here?" And only then was he criticized for saying he was the biggest fan. So get your facts straight, rookie!! :devil:

That one isn't the best Mock :oops: ...this one is :thumbsup:

Round 1 - QB Andrew Luck - Best QB on the board. Should be a great player for years to come

Round 2 - QB RG111 - In case Luck is unlucky and gets hurt we need a reliable backup.

Round 3 - LT Matt Kalil - We have needed a LT for years, with this pick we will take this draft's best LT prospect. I am sure he wil be there

Round 4 - WR Justin Blackmon - Is a great WR prospect. Has the size that Buddy Nix likes. True sleeper pick.

Round 4b- CB Morris Claiborne- He has to have surgery on his wrist, lots of teams are shying away from him now. Another sleeper pick.

Round 5 - RB Trent Richardson - Let's face it Freddie is getting older and Cj was a wasted pick, he has barely shown any flashes. it is time to upgrade this position.

Round 5b- DE Melvin Ingram - This all-american DE will prove to be an adequate back up to Mario Williams when he gets injured this year. We always have lots of injuries, it is best to be prepared for them. I really really like this pick and hope the bills draft him!

Round 6 - DT Dontari Poe -Again we have lots of injuries, Dareus could be a one- year wonder and Williams is coming off of Achilles surgery, plus our backups are suspect. Solid Pickup

Round 7 - RT Reilly Reiff - Who is Eric Pears anyways? Who wants a RT with a fruitty last name. That being said Reiff is a project but can be a good player if patient

Round 7b - OG David DeCastro - Has potential to be a freak in the middle.

Come on you didn't address the linebacker position, worse mock ever

Yea but he bit on the reverses - you know how that plagues us. Thats why I like that kid from sdsu. What's his name again? I hope I remember come draft day.

Miles Burris.

Round 6 - OT Levy Adcock -Here we go with the Levitre/Wood jokes again. :w00t:

Yes, Adcock to Wood and Levitre. Re-sign Wang to the practice squad.

I think everyone is just funnin', and again, it's a tough board for tough people. He seems to be handling well and in good fun, too.

But with regards to your post, no one misquoted him. The first few barbs all criticized "one of the Bills biggest fans", until post #15 when he said "Are u guys serious? i post a 7 round mock draft and u guys are criticizing me when i say I'm the biggest bills fan here?" And only then was he criticized for saying he was the biggest fan. So get your facts straight, rookie!! :devil:

You hurt my feeling.