Potential trade partner!

With Jason Peters now out, The Eagles are now in the market for a Tackle. They own the 15th pick, which I would be willing to trade back to this year in order to gain another pick!

Pick 15 Take the BPA regardless of postion, which I like DeCastro!!!

Find your tackle in Rd 2 if we haven't re-signed Bell that is...If we have then I say OLB Best available! We will either have an xtra 2nd rd pick or a 3rd...Should be no problem finding an explosive playmaker in there like Sanu for instance!

What do you guys think?

Go Bills!!!

1.) We need a Tackle too, so why would we trade our pick to a team looking for a tackle?

2.) if we can get a tackle in Rd2, why would Philly not just do the same? Or trade down to the bottom of Rd1 or top of Rd2 and snag the tackle we were going to get in Rd2?

3.) Philly will be on the phone with D Bell, M McNeill and any other avaialble OT so re-signing Bell just got more costly/less likely.

These fantasy trades are getting really comical.

With Jason Peters now out, The Eagles are now in the market for a Tackle. They own the 15th pick, which I would be willing to trade back to this year in order to gain another pick!

Find your tackle in Rd 2 if we haven't re-signed Bell that is...If we have then I say OLB Best available! We will either have an xtra 2nd rd pick or a 3rd...Should be no problem finding an explosive playmaker in there like Sanu for instance!

What do you guys think?

Go Bills!!!

Do you think DeCastro would last till 15? I wouldn't mind grabbing him at 10. Nothing wrong with a bad ass mean guard that can go to center in a pinch.

1.) We need a Tackle too, so why would we trade our pick to a team looking for a tackle?

2.) if we can get a tackle in Rd2, why would Philly not just do the same? Or trade down to the bottom of Rd1 or top of Rd2 and snag the tackle we were going to get in Rd2?

3.) Philly will be on the phone with D Bell, M McNeill and any other avaialble OT so re-signing Bell just got more costly/less likely.

These fantasy trades are getting really comical.

I thought I said If we re-sign Bell, but maybe you missed that!

What do you guys think?

Go Bills!!!

I like the idea. I don't see much difference between a tackle available at 10 and in round 2 or 3. That said, the Eagles would have to see it differently. Something to try though.

You said we would find our tackle in Rd2 if we don;t sign Bell. I would say we should re-sign Bell for 1-2 yrs and still look to sign a LT prospect in Rd2.

But I don't want to move our top 10 pick to a team we are sure is going to grab a Tackle and then hope one of the other Tackles is available to us in Rd2.

If we could somehow drop down from 10-15 and still get Martin, then I'm on board.

I'd rather see Buffalo trade up in the draft, I've been thinking about this over the last few days, I'd rather trade up to get one of the elite players, as Bill Polian would say a game changer, i.e Justin Blackmon. We can get the LT in Bell, we can sign Linebackers to add depth (Wheeler, Fox, Sims-though I've seen conflicting information about him being a free agent) But can we find a WR that will make the impact that Justin Blackmon can year 1. I view him as a young Boldin with more speed and a can't miss, assuming we do draft him and with the addition on defense, I could see trading the tenth, next years first and a 3rd this year to move in front of the Rams, assuming the Browns or Tampa would be interested.

1-Blackmon

2-Janoris Jenkins-the Samuel situation may push him into the 2nd, the lions have interest in Samuels, which would allow them to address other needs in the first round...or Dennard instead, I think he is a Brandon Flowers type.

4-Nate Potter OT, if he last this long he will be a steal.

4-Audie Cole-ILB/OLB good in coverage and big enough to play the strongside.

et cetera

What do you guys think?

Go Bills!!!

I must be missing something. They need an LT. We need an LT. If there is a great LT available at #10 such that they would like to trade with us, why wouldn't we want him ourselves?

Can't speak for him, I didn't miss it - I thought what you said is "draft an OT in round 2 if we haven't resigned Bell"

So if we haven't resigned Bell, why would we want to give the Iggles a Rd 1 OT and settle for a Rd 2 OT?

I think one of Reiff, Martin or Glenn will be available at 15. No need for Philly to trade up and get a tackle. I'd take an additional 3rd to trade down in this draft, but I can't see philly trading up for a tackle, when a tackle with a 1st Ed grade will likely be available.

After Kalil and Reiff the other guys are not must have tackles...Hairston played well last year when he filled in on the left side so we know we have someone there who can play. If a day one starter is not there for us knowing we have a guy that held his own there, then we won't be needing one as bad as the Eagles. Wth is Peters backup in Philly, anybody know??? I bet he's not as good as Hairston meaning that they need that more than we do.

And by the way, our offense is mostly short quick throws anyways, so how long does Fitz really need, I mean he was only the least sacked QB in the league last year, just in case you guys were not aware of that...

Things got bad for the line when Wood went down, now when we lost Bell...meaning that we need more depth along the line, not more talent

:thumbsup:

I think one of Reiff, Martin or Glenn will be available at 15. No need for Philly to trade up and get a tackle. I'd take an additional 3rd to trade down in this draft, but I can't see philly trading up for a tackle, when a tackle with a 1st Ed grade will likely be available.

They may be interested in only one of the tackles you listed and wouldn't draft either of the other two @15. That would be why

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY

1. Stephon Gilmore South Carolina 6'0" 190 CB

2. Stephen Hill Georgia Tech 6'5" 200 WR

2. Coby Fleener Stanford 6'6" 247 TE

I'd rather see Buffalo trade up in the draft, I've been thinking about this over the last few days, I'd rather trade up to get one of the elite players, as Bill Polian would say a game changer, i.e Justin Blackmon. We can get the LT in Bell, we can sign Linebackers to add depth (Wheeler, Fox, Sims-though I've seen conflicting information about him being a free agent) But can we find a WR that will make the impact that Justin Blackmon can year 1. I view him as a young Boldin with more speed and a can't miss, assuming we do draft him and with the addition on defense, I could see trading the tenth, next years first and a 3rd this year to move in front of the Rams, assuming the Browns or Tampa would be interested.

1-Blackmon

2-Janoris Jenkins-the Samuel situation may push him into the 2nd, the lions have interest in Samuels, which would allow them to address other needs in the first round...or Dennard instead, I think he is a Brandon Flowers type.

4-Nate Potter OT, if he last this long he will be a steal.

4-Audie Cole-ILB/OLB good in coverage and big enough to play the strongside.

et cetera

nice picks but not giving up a 1 & 3 for Blackmon, too many WRs flame out and that would be a lot to lose if he did, not saying that he will though.

1333179392[/url]' post='2426806']

nice picks but not giving up a 1 & 3 for Blackmon, too many WRs flame out and that would be a lot to lose if he did, not saying that he will though.

I'd trade a 1 and a 3 for Blackmon in a heartbeat.

I think this idea is more feasible than others because the Eagles and Bills a re pore with previous trades. If there is someone they covet when number 10 rolls around I wouldn't be surprised by this at all. They would have to give up their 2nd though for us to make this trade. The only way I see this happening is if Floyd is gone. If he is off the board I think we would make this trade and take Hill @ 15. I'm starting to think that we are going after our "runner" with our 1st this year.

He said this years 1st, next years 1st and a third. NO WAY I give up two number ones and a third for Blackmon. I'd prefer to complete the remaking of the D with their 1st 2 picks and then add depth to the O-line:

10 LB Courtney Upshaw

41 CB Dre Kirkpatrick or Stephon Gilmore

Last year Pouncy went to Miami at 15. This year, DeCastro is rated much higher, and the overall talent at the top of this draft is far inferior to last years - a total stud like JJ Watt went 11th last year just for a reference.

DeCastro may not even make it to our pick.

The Eagles need a stop gap for a year while Peters heals up. They don't need to draft one at 10 or 15. But if Bell gets injured they may regret signing him and not drafting a LT.

As for DeCastro, more would we have the best interior in football. Not to mention it would be a very nice insurance policy for Wood who can't seem to stay Healthy. In my opinion we have decent options if we stay at 10. Floyd, Gilmore, Keuchly, Rieff, Martin, Decastro, Ingram and any guy that just might fall to us would be good options. But the best scenario would easily be trading down to gather picks. I'm telling you right now, the guys dreaming of a trade up shouldn't waste their time and ours.

I would trade down for a 2nd round pick but NEVER for a 3rd rounder. You usually get garbage in the 3rd round. Example, Sheppard. He is a waste of a roster spot. I don't even like him as a back up let alone a starter! You have to remember the Bills are the WORST at drafting in the Eastern Division. Draft choices for the Bills are just a waste of time.

Edited by TheKidd