Eric Wood and Stevie on Jim Rome today

Dan III

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From Wood's twitter. http://twitter.com/#!/ewood70

Even though Wood and Stevie are great interviews, I would rather listen to the sound of a wood chipper hacking my leg off at the knee than listen to anything Jim Rome has to say.

Best thing that happened on Rome's show. . .when Jim Everett tried to kick his ass.

Even though Wood and Stevie are great interviews, I would rather listen to the sound of a wood chipper hacking my leg off at the knee than listen to anything Jim Rome has to say.

Best thing that happened on Rome's show. . .when Jim Everett tried to kick his ass.

Yeah I really can't stand him either. He is pretentious and a douche. Also the show is horrible as it is filled with repetitive topics as well as a snails pace talking to elongate the section ever more. His interviews usually are good though but his filler is horrible.

What did you say Chrissy? :nana:

Just heard Rome confirm it.

Yeah, probably took him 45 mins to confirm it . . . something like . . .

11:30 Coming up in the next segment - Eric Wood

11:35 #70 of the Bills in the next hour

11:40 Bills' guard Eric Wood coming up

11:45 One of AFC East's best guards in the next segment - Eric Wood

11:50 Eric Wood-man, stud AFC East guard of Buffalo Bills up soon

11:55 Man's-man Eric Wood #70 in the next segment

Noon Studly rock of a man, Bills' guard Eric Wood in the next hour

12:05 Send me your tweets to describe Bills Guard Eric Wood, coming up soon

12:10 How much defense would an Eric Wood chuk? Bills' guard in the next segment

12:15 Bills guard #70, Eric Wood after the next segment

aaaarrrrgggghhhh ! I can't stand Rome - say it once, repeat 1000 times, kill an hour, get paid a small fortune . . . great work we'd all take if we could get it!!!

Hated Rome when I first heard him, but since I don't change the radio off 550 while i'm at work, i have listened to a ton of him. I will say, the more you listen, the more you start to enjoy him.

Hated Rome when I first heard him, but since I don't change the radio off 550 while i'm at work, i have listened to a ton of him. I will say, the more you listen, the more you start to enjoy him.

It takes 2 weeks. He says it himself. You need to be in on his jokes and stuff. He does t say you need 2 weeks enough tho. I can understand why people would tune him out though. I was like you when I started, listened at work and it was just great it was sports and not 98.5 or something.

It takes 2 weeks. He says it himself. You need to be in on his jokes and stuff. He does t say you need 2 weeks enough tho. I can understand why people would tune him out though. I was like you when I started, listened at work and it was just great it was sports and not 98.5 or something.

Totally agree. It took a few weeks but I am a junkie now.

Basically just 13 vs 70 smack talk over UK/UL basketball. Both Stevie and Eric showing strong knowledge of their respective teams. Rome is impressed. They will be back on next week for post-game review. Apparently Wood and Johnson pitched doing UK/UL breakdown on his show.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Yeah I really can't stand him either. He is pretentious and a douche. Also the show is horrible as it is filled with repetitive topics as well as a snails pace talking to elongate the section ever more. His interviews usually are good though but his filler is horrible.

Not at all. It's sarcasm. You're not getting it obviously.

Rome is my favorite by far. He's the only national voice to constantly stick up for, and perpetuate the "good" about Buffalo and it's sports teams. As he always says, the NFL is a better place when the Bills do well. Keep hating.

Not at all. It's sarcasm. You're not getting it obviously.

Rome is my favorite by far. He's the only national voice to constantly stick up for, and perpetuate the "good" about Buffalo and it's sports teams. As he always says, the NFL is a better place when the Bills do well. Keep hating.

Your right I don't and I will :thumbsup: