Mock Draft from NE Patriots Draft

I hate talking in absolutes, but it'll NEVER happen.

That's my reaction as well, but then I looked at this and realized that the only pick that looked unlikely to me was the Rams taking Reiff. Then I got to thinking that Blackmon isn't a tall receiver, which conceivably could cause him to slip a bit. I still don't think it's at all likely, but I would literally jump out of my chair.

That's my reaction as well, but then I looked at this and realized that the only pick that looked unlikely to me was the Rams taking Reiff. Then I got to thinking that Blackmon isn't a tall receiver, which conceivably could cause him to slip a bit. I still don't think it's at all likely, but I would literally jump out of my chair.

Blackmon is a hair under 6'1", I wouldn't exactly call that small though.

Even if some how, some way he falls past St. Louis at #6, I don't see how he would last to us at #10. The top receivers in Miami are Brian Hartline and Davone Bess for crying out loud. Jacksonville and Carolina could also use a WR of his caliber (although it isn't necessarily their most glaring weakness).

I'd say it is more likely Blackmon fallsl to us than Kalil, but it still seems EXTREMELY unlikely.

http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/dougs-2012-nfl-mock-draft/

If this happens I will have a heart attack from all the excitement. Blackmon is not only a great WR but a even better person. This would be my dream pick, hes my favorite overall player in this draft.

I like Floyd better than Blackmon but would welcome either one. I just don't want the Jets to get either Floyd or Ingram. Those 2 are my 2 favorites as far as us realistically being able to draft them.

http://www.nepatriot...nfl-mock-draft/

If this happens I will have a heart attack from all the excitement. Blackmon is not only a great WR but a even better person. This would be my dream pick, hes my favorite overall player in this draft.

That would be awesome and if I were Mia I would snap up Blackmon 2 picks ahead of us.

If he's there at #10 we should def. take him IMO

I thought that mock was pretty interesting all around. And once you get past the first 3 picks it might get crazytime. Never say never kids.

thanks for the post Beastly!

and thanks for the entertainment time machine rayray :thumbsup: