TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

The Big Apple consists of about 8 million people. You're going to find some people who are rude, but the filthy maggots part and the rest was uncalled for. I'm sure if you cared to try, you would find the good outweighs the bad by a wide margin in the Big Apple.

No, you missed his point. Tebow is coming to save the heathens of NYC. :rolleyes:

If anyone needs proof of the controversy and zealotry that follows this guy around, look no further than this very thread. Tebow-Mania couldn't have happened to a more deserving team and I can't wait for the circus to come to town.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you missed his point. Tebow is coming to save the heathens of NYC. :rolleyes:

If anyone needs proof of the controversy and zealotry that follows this guy around, look no further than this very thread. Tebow-Mania couldn't have happened to a more deserving team and I can't wait for the circus to come to town.

The Jets locker room has a new sign on the door according to my Jets fans in the office (I swear these guys are sending this stuff faster than I can post)

But do you see Frenkle....without Tebow making the zealots panties wet.....and the anti-zealot zealots panties bunch up and twist.....

....the circus would only have one ring with a dog catching frisbees.

Tebow is a mirror. What people see when they look at him...is a reflection of them....not him.

He's merely a well-adjusted kid who is firm in his beliefs yet humble. He takes what he does and believes very seriously, but does not take himself too seriously.

Why that, and kneeling for longer than most, makes anyone uncomfortable in any way, well, frankly Frenkle? I think we both know the root cause of that = their own insecurities/weaknesses.

I hope the naysayers are right. He can't throw! He can only run a college-type offense!

Tebow took a 1-4 team that previously had the No. 2 draft pick, help lead them to the playoffs, and beat the snot out of the Steelers.

Yeah, we beat up on Tebow pretty badly last year, but we also made Sanchez look like Brady--twice.

I think Tebow will make the Jets better, and that he'll be replacing Sanchez as soon as he hits a three-game skid. Tebow can only get better. Few will be screaming when this happens; Sanchez isn't popular.

As for the circus, NY is always a circus, especially with R. Ryan at the helm.

I hope the naysayers are right. He can't throw! He can only run a college-type offense!

Tebow took a 1-4 team that previously had the No. 2 draft pick, help lead them to the playoffs, and beat the snot out of the Steelers.

Yeah, we beat up on Tebow pretty badly last year, but we also made Sanchez look like Brady--twice.

I think Tebow will make the Jets better, and that he'll be replacing Sanchez as soon as he hits a three-game skid. Tebow can only get better. Few will be screaming when this happens; Sanchez isn't popular.

As for the circus, NY is always a circus, especially with R. Ryan at the helm.

Do you typically contradict yourself in the same sentence? :lol:

How does (oh good I get to actually write this instead of thinking it...hilarity) sitting Sanchez....with a $14 mil WR on the team...and replacing him with a guy who throws 8 passes a game....after a 3 game skid....make the Jets....bettter? :lol: :lol:

Not saying it won't happen. In fact, this is the first thing I thought when I heard this. But in what possible way...does this make the team...not the Tebow...better? :lol:

It's pure chaos. In a city of loud mouths, hell in a state of loud mouths, on a team of loudmouths, with a loud mouth coach and an attention whore FO....:lol: all rushing out to the press to say whatever they think about the move?

CHAOS!!! :w00t:

And you think....this makes them....better?

The highly flawed assumption is that Sanchez is something special. Jets defense slipped a bit last year and the team finishes 8&8. That's the real sanchez, a very average ,500 Qb after 3 years in the league. Seriously where was this team headed staying the status quo? They saw the writing on the wall. Not saying this will work out but they had to try something because as is they were headed no where.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I hope Tebow-mania suddenly takes the media capital of the world by storm! The Big Apple is full of filthy maggots - and in a land of apathy, self-indulgence, general rudeness, and brazen assaults and street-corner muggings in broad daylight, I don't see how a little very public mass-'Tebow-ing' can possibly be a bad thing...

:w00t::thumbsup:

The highly flawed assumption is that Sanchez is something special. Jets defense slipped a bit last year and the team finishes 8&8. That's the real sanchez, a very average ,500 Qb after 3 years in the league. Seriously where was this team headed staying the status quo? They saw the writing on the wall. Not saying this will work out but they had to try something because as is they were headed no where.

They did try something....they signed Drew Stanton. :lol: And promised him....:lol: :lol: :lol: that they were not going to re-sign the two guys they had, or any other QB, which is why he signed there.

Not more than 2 weeks ago. :w00t:

See? CHAOS! Tebow is the CHAOS CHAMPION!

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I like Tebow( a lot), but is that fireman(Fireman Ed/Joe?) hurting anybody by trying to get the fans involved in the game? That's a whole lot different than the "filthy maggots" coments and the like. You would rather see a stadium of fans "Tebowing" instead of cheering their team on? I call that WEIRD, but hey you know the saying about politics and religion. Leave it alone,esp. here.

I dunno the answer to that one, Dopey...I guess you'd get a better answer from the Giants fan that the idiot assaulted...

Link -Confrontation With Giants Fan Leads to Assault Charges for Fireman Ed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfB9MiwOzvo

The Senator's 2012 AFC East Prediction:

BuffTown Bills -19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

New Jersey Jets - 9-7

NE Cheatriettes*- 6-10

Miami Dolphins - 3-11

GO BILLLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

Edited by The Senator

I dunno the answer to that one, Dopey...I guess you'd get a better answer from the Giants fan that the idiot assaulted...

The same Giant fan that didn't file assualt charges until a month after the incident, and only because the video went viral?

The same Giant fan that dropped the charges?

My link

There are numrous reasons to hate the Jets, but Fireman Ed shoving a drunken Giant fan that provoked the incident in the first place isn't one of them.

Edited by Cynical

The same Giant fan that didn't file assualt charges until a month after the incident, and only because the video went viral?

My link

There are numrous reasons to hate the Jets, but Fireman Ed shoving a drunken Giant fan that provoked the incident in the first place isn't one of them.

Really? I have been a Bills fan for 25 years, and I have never had a reason to hate the Jets.

I have had plenty of reasons to laugh at the Jets....consider:

Joe Namath and Suzy Kolber...nope, no hate there.

Lots of reasons to laugh. Rich Kotite. Enough said.

But no reason to hate.

Sanchez isn't anything special, but he accounted for 32 touchdowns and has improved every year he's been in the league. Tebow's going to have to put in bigtime work to even get to the point of being an average quarterback.

My link

Ya know what??? After watching that video countless times, I STILL can't see the part where the Giants fan shoved "Idiot Ed", or otherwise placed his hands on him in any way at all.

Maybe you can tell me where that shows up on the clip???:unsure:

If you can't, then the actions of "Idiot Ed" constitute an unprovoked assault - and a judge agreed.

Don't know quite what Ed had to do to convince the Giants fan to drop the charges - but Ed's an a-hole, regardless.

Simply 'Tebow-ing' seems so much more civil 0:)

Ya know what??? After watching that video countless times, I STILL can't see the part where the Giants fan shoved "Idiot Ed", or otherwise placed his hands on him in any way at all.

Your hatred has made you blind. But since you need help, think along the lines of passive aggressive.

If you can't, then the actions of "Idiot Ed" constitute an unprovoked assault - and a judge agreed.

Feel free to post a link showing where the trial judge agreed with the charge.

I have had plenty of reasons to laugh at the Jets....consider: this.JetsDraftHilarity

That video was a lot funnier before the Bills began their own ten year odyssey of embarrassingly bad first round draft picks.

But no reason to hate.

Clearly, you've never been to a Bills-Jets game at the Meadowlands.

Feel free to post a link showing where the trial judge agreed with the charge.

Well now just how would I do that, given the Giants fan agreed to drop the charges before any trial occurred? Duh... :wacko:

The simple, incontrovertible FACT - now matter how vehement (and futile) your protestations - is that a NJ judge agreed that probably cause did indeed exist...

"Jets superfan "Fireman Ed" Anzalone could face a simple assault charge after allegedly shoving Tinton Falls resident Christopher Black during the Giants-Jets preseason game on Aug. 16 at New Meadowlands Stadium. Black's lawyer, Alexander Iler, said an East Rutherford judge agreed to charge Anzalone after a probable cause hearing."

Link

youtube.com/watch?v=pfB9MiwOzvo

The Senator's 2012 AFC East Prediction:

BuffTown Bills -19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

New Jersey Jets - 9-7

NE Cheatriettes*- 6-10

Miami Dolphins - 3-11

GO BILLLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

In looking at the video, looks like the Jets were the home team. At 34 sec. you see "Jets" in the endzone. There are certain places where I wouldn't think of doing what the Giants fan did. Philly, Oakland, Detroit and NY. Trying to withold judgement(I wasn't there) but that looks like Ed's usual seat during Jets games. Giants fan goes to my seat and tries that, he gets pushed out of the way too. Unless of course Tebow is on my team. Then I just pray for the Giant fan. :doh:

This all started with me defending NYorkers from being grouped as "maggots" by someone. Sorry I started this.