• 2nd Round Pick
    • 3rd Round Pick
    • 4th Round Pick
    • 5th Round Pick
    • 6th Round Pick
    • 7th Round Pick
    • Multiple Picks
    • Wouldn't touch em

After listening to NFL Network this morning it sounds as if Tebow will be moved sometime today with Jacksonville and the Jets being named the front runners for him with Miami and Buffalo also being mentioned. While I have no interest in seeing TT in a Bills uniform; Buddy has made it known that the Bills were interested in drafting him in 2010. Rumor has it he could be had for a late round pick, but I'm thinking its gonna be a 4th or 5th rounder from whoever pulls the trigger on this deal.

What would you give to have Tim Tebow on your team?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You left out Brad Smith as a trade option

I like your thinking trade a 5th to Denver for tebow and then trade smith to jets for a 5th. It obvious he doesn't want to be here and would be happier on jets. Even jets said the only reason they lost him was due to the mayhem in last years ostrike shortened FA period.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I'm not for or against getting Tebow but you have to think if we do get him (for a 4th or lower) then with our QBs on our roster we most likely won't be getting a QB in this draft. I like a lot of the QBs in this draft (Tannehill, Osweiler, Wilson. I know Gailey could use Tebows skills to best help the team win but would we want Tebow as our backup over one of these guys?

I like your thinking trade a 5th to Denver for tebow and then trade smith to jets for a 5th. It obvious he doesn't want to be here and would be happier on jets. Even jets said the only reason they lost him was due to the mayhem in last years ostrike shortened FA period.

Obvious to whom? What a ridiculous comment. Gailey loves him and said they were limited last year because of the lockout. Expect Smith to be a much bigger part of the offense this season.

http://wgr550.com/pages/12533308.php?contentType=4&contentId=10178947

Ya he hates Buffalo

Why on earth would I want to see a QB come to Buffalo who can't complete a pass downfield. In what plane of reality does this even make any sense? If the guy started for Denver this year, they would go 5-11, no team can rely on it's defense, dumb luck, and marginal running and continue to win.

Bringing in a non throwing QB has to be the dumbest idea ever conceived, even trumping the Jamarcus Russel threads, and I thought that wasn't possible.

If we were to bring in Tebow, I'd be on board with it if we converted him to a Tight End, and his contract stated that if he were to ever throw a pass from the QB position he would be fined 500,000 per pass attempt.

He is no doubt a great athlete, and a morally strong person, but a QB he is not.

Lol what do you think he'll say in that setting. Paints a somewhat less, ah hem, rosy picture to NY media.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-11-03/news/30352428_1_jets-special-teams-coordinator-mike-westhoff-rush-job

Guy was all lovey dovey with jets after each game we played. Revis is one of his best buds and they used to love hanging out in NYC clubs together. Anyone who can't see Smith would rather be a Jet is clueless

Where did you hear that Brad Smith didn't want to be here?

I'm just curious what you have that leads you to conclude Smith doesn't want to be here? I haven't heard or read anything to that effect.

I think it is clear he was disappointed not to get more playing time, and I think the Bills ST are more conservative on when/whether to return a kickoff than some other clubs are.

Lol what do you think he'll say in that setting. Paints a somewhat less, ah hem, rosy picture to NY media.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-11-03/news/30352428_1_jets-special-teams-coordinator-mike-westhoff-rush-job

Guy was all lovey dovey with jets after each game we played. Revis is one of his best buds and they used to love hanging out in NYC clubs together. Anyone who can't see Smith would rather be a Jet is clueless

Ya i cant beleive he was friends with Former teammates! he must hate it here

You like the little boy in 3rd grade that gets a note passed to him and tries to figure out if because the i's were dotted a certain way she liked you. Not everything is that cryptic

Edited by Captain Hindsight

I'm just curious what you have that leads you to conclude Smith doesn't want to be here? I haven't heard or read anything to that effect.

I think it is clear he was disappointed not to get more playing time, and I think the Bills ST are more conservative on when/whether to return a kickoff than some other clubs are.

It's not that he hates buffalo is that he wants to be a jet. Of course he can't come flat out and say but anyone with slightest ability to read between the lines would see it.

Look this isn't an instance to get all small market defensive about someone not wanting to play here, as I said its simply a case of having his heart set somewhere else.

It's no secret Im a Tebow fan.

I voted a 5th round pick, and I'd like to see him brought in as a backup.

However, I understand the amount of hype that would surround him, and the possible QB controversy the Bills would have to deal with. So it's probably best that it doesn't happen.

I can say though, that I would NOT be cheering for him to usurp Fitz as the starter. Even if Fitz struggled for a couple games.

-----------------------------------------------------

It's not that he hates buffalo is that he wants to be a jet. Of course he can't come flat out and say but anyone with slightest ability to read between the lines would see it.

Look this isn't an instance to get all small market defensive about someone not wanting to play here, as I said its simply a case of having his heart set somewhere else.

Read between what lines? Has he done an interview? What are you referencing exactly?

Honestly curious.

Edited by DrDareustein