Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

Well, I think there were a lot of things making it a big circus and the LA location was big. Hell, if I remember correctly there were 20 or 30 news copters trailing the Bronco. It was so bad their news feeds were getting screwed up.

LA loves their televised police chases.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously?!?

I thought before that it was the media that was behind the pictures, etc. But the parents have really seemed to fuel this portrait of the angel by not providing current pictures, scrubbing his facebook and twitter accounts, etc.

That's likely because he probably looks like a thug in his current pictures. I think I recall one of them showing him giving the double middle finger salute.

That's likely because he probably looks like a thug in his current pictures. I think I recall one of them showing him giving the double middle finger salute.

I have seen a few. One of him flashing his "grill" holding up a few stacks of money. Another, with bandana and his "grill." Then, yet, another of him giving the double tall man, likely the same you saw.

I have seen a few. One of him flashing his "grill" holding up a few stacks of money. Another, with bandana and his "grill." Then, yet, another of him giving the double tall man, likely the same you saw.

There ya go.

Also, I will dig it up, but on a...uh...less then social website that is a forum of anonymous posters there is a lot of information on him, including screenshots of his twitter, facebook, and such.

A lot depicting that he was active in dealing weed.

edit: For now, this is pretty fun

Edited by jboyst62

Also, I will dig it up, but on a...uh...less then social website that is a forum of anonymous posters there is a lot of information on him, including screenshots of his twitter, facebook, and such.

That pic, the double finger, was already proven not him. BUT, there are pictures out there as you also described.

Well then I guess that settles it. There are pictures of him acting like a thug and he might have been dealing weed therefore it was OK for Zimmerman to kill him.

Not to mention you know the picture of the kid with the double middle finger isn't him right?

Edited by Bigfatbillsfan

Well then I guess that settles it. There are pictures of him acting like a thug and he might have been dealing weed therefore it was OK for Zimmerman to kill him.

Not to mention you know the picture of the kid with the double middle finger isn't him right?

Good Lord you're thick.

His facebook picture flipping people off was real though. That's besides the point. Its only pertinence is that he's not the cherubic little boy that the parents & media has made him out to be in order to stir the pot.

The important thing here in this conversation is that you are back to claiming that other people think that because Martin was a thug, in their mind it was OK for Zimmerman to kill him. Are you then saying that if Zimmerman thought he was a thug and dealt weed that he thought it was OK to kill him?

No, you're just a complete a$$. What the hell does Martin dealing weed or showing his grill have to do with what transpired in the cut through that night?

Since he's a drug dealer, maybe he was high when he attacked Mr. Zimmerman.

No, you're just a complete a$. What the hell does Martin dealing weed or showing his grill have to do with what transpired in the cut through that night?

It has nothing to do with what happened that night. Whoever said it did? It has to do with how he was portrayed in the media afterwords you numb-skull.

I don't know if this belongs in the Trayvon Martin thread or the Voter ID thread, so I'll post it in both

Florida State Attorney to hold Press Conference within next 3 days

Reporters and other media members covering the news conference will need a valid driver’s license to attend, the memo said.

I wonder how Eric Holder feels about the above

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Corey-to-present-new-information/-/1637132/10452410/-/gx69ei/-/index.html

I don't know if this belongs in the Trayvon Martin thread or the Voter ID thread, so I'll post it in both

Florida State Attorney to hold Press Conference within next 3 days

I wonder how Eric Holder feels about the above

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Corey-to-present-new-information/-/1637132/10452410/-/gx69ei/-/index.html

She's great. I've seen her on tv in interviews regarding Obamacare. She was one of the leaders in the states' suit against the feds. The ID thing had to be a not so subtle slap at the DoJ. I love it.

It has nothing to do with what happened that night. Whoever said it did? It has to do with how he was portrayed in the media afterwords you numb-skull.

Yeah I know what you're trying to steer the thread to since you don't have a case anywhere else. The fact of the matter is it doesn't have anything to do with the shooting and is a moot point. The racial killing ship sailed quite a while ago. I don't know why you feel the need to keep plugging at it.

His facebook picture flipping people off was real though. That's besides the point. Its only pertinence is that he's not the cherubic little boy that the parents & media has made him out to be in order to stir the pot.

The important thing here in this conversation is that you are back to claiming that other people think that because Martin was a thug, in their mind it was OK for Zimmerman to kill him. Are you then saying that if Zimmerman thought he was a thug and dealt weed that he thought it was OK to kill him?

What? Are you really this stupid? Never mind I shouldn't need to ask that.

No, that's the whole point. Pictures of Zimmerman and Martin have nothing to do with what happened. We all know and agree that there was media bias in the pictures show to us yet for some reason when we start getting to what actually happened that night someone starts steering the thread back to the pictures.

We know that, just as much as we know that he instigated it. I understand that people want justice (or at least they say they do). If they truly want justice, the first thing they need to do is stop demanding that something be done immediately- that seldom leads to justice and most often does the exact opposite.