Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

I love how you guys only look at two words in the post and act like it's some form of declaration. If you can't string all the words in the post together and read what it says such as "Holder getting involved because it looks like a cold blooded killer"

Two words, seven words, what the hell's the difference? You said it looks like a cold blooded killer. What exactly did you mean by that remark? I'd tell you to quit while you're ahead but that ship sailed a loooong time ago.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love how you guys only look at two words in the post and act like it's some form of declaration. If you can't string all the words in the post together and read what it says such as "Holder getting involved because it looks like a cold blooded killer" you're an idiot.

Oh, so Holder got involved because Zimmerman looked like a cold-blooded killer. Not because it looked like a cold blooded killer was going to get away with murder - which is what you actually said.

But keep trying to spin your way out of it. It's !@#$ing hilarious.

Just another example of the hype and lynching mentality of many people. I wouldn't place one iota of credence to Tyson's comments but sadly enough there are some out there that would.

Worse yet, there are probably millions out there who feel the same way as he does.

I for one am glad there will be a trial. It is after all exactly what the media has wanted all along... OJ II. Ratings will skyrocket, and ad sales along with them. "Journalistic" careers will be made a-la Anderson Vanderbilt Cooper who got his own show on the backs of dead 9th Warders. The NBA might even dedicate their Christmas games to Travon - the murdered son of the beloved first black white President.

Book deals will be struck for seven figure sums. Think of the millions in merchandising that will spawn from the events that are about to unfold before our very eyes. Hell, people will be using his 13 year old photo to morph with their own so they can post it to their Facebook page to show their support and there will probably be an App for that soon on the iStore.

Can a Broadway play be far behind? - that, and a new hit song from either Bruce or Dylan, or maybe both, or better yet maybe a collection of pop stars and rappers will bless us and the culture with a new collaborative angelic chorale exhorting us all to, "do some soul searching," and work ceaselessly for the execution of the racist. You know it's going to happen. Yes, you know it will.

Just another example of the hype and lynching mentality of many people. I wouldn't place one iota of credence to Tyson's comments but sadly enough there are some out there that would.

didn't follow instructions from a superior officer

Mike, just STFU will ya. And for Yahoo News or any news organization to run this is just stupid.

Edited by Chef Jim

Why would I want to read anything that Tyson says, when listening to it should provide exponentially more entertainment?

Worse yet, there are probably millions out there who feel the same way as he does.

I for one am glad there will be a trial. It is after all exactly what the media has wanted all along... OJ II. Ratings will skyrocket, and ad sales along with them. "Journalistic" careers will be made a-la Anderson Vanderbilt Cooper who got his own show on the backs of dead 9th Warders. The NBA might even dedicate their Christmas games to Travon - the murdered son of the beloved first black white President.

Book deals will be struck for seven figure sums. Think of the millions in merchandising that will spawn from the events that are about to unfold before our very eyes. Hell, people will be using his 13 year old photo to morph with their own so they can post it to their Facebook page to show their support and there will probably be an App for that soon on the iStore.

Can a Broadway play be far behind? - that, and a new hit song from either Bruce or Dylan, or maybe both, or better yet maybe a collection of pop stars and rappers will bless us and the culture with a new collaborative angelic chorale exhorting us all to, "do some soul searching," and work ceaselessly for the execution of the racist. You know it's going to happen. Yes, you know it will.

Bullseye. It's like a sci-fi movie where the whole thing is planned in advance and being run by a team behind the scenes.

Pam Bondi, Florida's Attorney General was asked by Megyn Kelley if the state was going to go after the New Black Panthers for their threats and bounty. She said she wasn't free to discuss it in a way that would appear they are going to do something.

What makes you declare Martin innocent?

He went to the store to buy food and on the way back Zimmerman thought he looked suspicious followed him and ended up killing him. I am speaking more in terms of the fact that Martin was not looking to cause anyone harm (at least until he was followed).

Was Martin an "innocent" person in general? That's a hard question since we really don't know much about him. The press has been bias toward him and there is a lot of evidence that he has been involved in selling drugs.

However he was not looking be break into a persons home, or cause anyone trouble in this particular instance.

He went to the store to buy food and on the way back Zimmerman thought he looked suspicious followed him and ended up killing him. I am speaking more in terms of the fact that Martin was not looking to cause anyone harm (at least until he was followed).

Does the timeline and location of the shooting fit your simple narrative?

To your first point, depending on the area telling the cops that someone looking suspicious was here but wandered off & I have no idea where he is doesn't necessarily help. To your second point, do you have any data to support this or is that just how it seems to you? 'Cause quite frankly your credibility is a little low in that area.

Hey, I make no argument that I let myself get sucked into the media frenzy. It's a lesson to me to make sure I don't let it happen again.

Oh, so Holder got involved because Zimmerman looked like a cold-blooded killer. Not because it looked like a cold blooded killer was going to get away with murder - which is what you actually said.

But keep trying to spin your way out of it. It's !@#$ing hilarious.

I think we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

Wow, she is pretty hot

Was Martin an "innocent" person in general? That's a hard question since we really don't know much about him. The press has been bias toward him and there is a lot of evidence that he has been involved in selling drugs.

However he was not looking be break into a persons home, or cause anyone trouble in this particular instance.

You would have been much better off answering that by saying that you don't know for sure if he was innocent, and you would prefer to wait until all the facts came out. You flip with every news story that comes out.

ALAN DERSHOWITZ: Charges Against Zimmerman Won’t Hold Up.“It’s irresponsible and unethical. . . . . . . .This affidavit doesn’t even make it to probable cause. . . . . . Everything in this affidavit is consistent with a defense of self-defense. . . . . . . .A good judge would throw this case out.”

Hardball