Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You mean the "young boy" who was trying to separate Zimmerman's brain from his skull? That "young boy"?

I'm sorry, but that second part makes you sound about as smart and sensible as Trayvon's girlfriend.

You need to go fetch your sarcasm meter.

GZ will clearly be found not guilty. The prosecution has done a remarkable job in making his case for him. I said before he won't take the stand. I retract that now. I think he'll take the stand but not because he has to, but because he wants to. The guy will be a marked man after the trial in a "the one that got away" kind of way and I don't think there is something similar to witness protection for him. Putting him on the stand allows him to tell his side of the story and come-off as sympathetic, and willing to face the music and not hide. His story is air-tight, corroborated by the prosecution's and his witnesses, and he'll hold up well under cross-exam.

The relevant dog post, so you guys will stop arguing with him

Thanks. That's the post I was thinking of when I said he already said he's just trying to get a rise out of everybody. Of course he then denied he ever said such a thing.

Then the defense will have a harder time explaining GZ's SUV tire tracks on the lawns in Sanford which everyone knows show how he chased Travon down and pinned him up against the dumpster before he shot him from the driver's seat.

This is just stupid.

Everyone knows Zimmerman got out of the white Bronco and shot Martin execution-style in the head.

This is a ridiculous standard that no sane person would ever use if they hadn't been emotionally drawn to a particular side of the equation before being informed of the facts.

Let's test the logic of your proposed standard using a separate hypo. Let's say I see someone who appears to have broken into a car. It could be his car and he just lost the keys, but it could be that he just broke into it and is making off with stolen property. I call the cops, but he's off to another block where I can't see him. I get out and follow behind him to see where he's going so I can tell the cops where to find him. He sees me, comes back and asks me why I'm following him. I ask him if he just broke into that car. He then punches me in the face, knocking me to the ground, sits on my chest, and starts pounding my face with his fist telling me I'm going to die today.

What have I done wrong at this point, and why should I not be allowed to defend myself?

so you are going to waste a cops time and your own time chasing down the address of a guy who may or may not have commited a crime, on a hunch

then kill him when he starts kicking your ass for calling him out

brilliant...

Odin Lloyd was responsible for his death because he set it in motion when he got into Hernandez's car.

Perhaps Odin Lloyd was the actual murderer of Martin, and Hernandez found out and killed him in retaliation for both the murder and framing Zimmerman, a fellow black/white/purple/brown hispanic...

Perhaps Odin Lloyd was the actual murderer of Martin, and Hernandez found out and killed him in retaliation for both the murder and framing Zimmerman, a fellow black/white/purple/brown hispanic...

yup, and SJ probably started the whole mess with a tweet about blowing up the Pats

Clearly, people who are getting assaulted must take their beating graciously, because they initiated it by getting out of their car.

clearly

so you are going to waste a cops time and your own time chasing down the address of a guy who may or may not have commited a crime, on a hunch

then kill him when he starts kicking your ass for calling him out

brilliant...

Nice dodge, dipshit. I don't know if you're trolling or if you're just mentally deficient, but I asked a pretty simple question, that quite clearly illustrated the idiocy of your position, and you come back with some dumb ass ****. I'm glad I don't have you as a neighbor. Someone could walk out my door with a bag of my **** and leave and you wouldn't so much as call the cops b/c you wouldn't want to waste their time on a hunch.

Nice dodge, dipshit. I don't know if you're trolling or if you're just mentally deficient, but I asked a pretty simple question, that quite clearly illustrated the idiocy of your position, and you come back with some dumb ass ****. I'm glad I don't have you as a neighbor. Someone could walk out my door with a bag of my **** and leave and you wouldn't so much as call the cops b/c you wouldn't want to waste their time on a hunch.

He's trolling.

And he's mentally deficient. But right now, he's trolling.

Clearly, people who are getting assaulted must take their beating graciously, because they initiated it by getting out of their car.

According to dogshit14787 if you in any way approach someone you suspect of wrongdoing you've categorically availed yourself of a beating, the severity of which is only limited by that which your assailant deems appropriate, and you've foreclosed your right to defend yourself. The nature of your approach and interaction is irrelevant.

He definately craves attention. He'll have conversations with himself in the SB. It's not unheard of for him to have a dozen SB posts in a row. Oh, and the occassional hissy fit too.

Glad I don't go there. Sounds like a NYC bathhouse. I don't go there either.

So I have been having fun this weekend.

Walked up to sign about museum something or other. A few people around, gf walks up "what's it say?". "I don't read cursive so I don't know."

At fudge place guy was being a jerk in front of me, black dude, too. He was delaying checkout. I remark to gt "let's just go get some Arizona and skittles."

At beach place they had sign half off with all hoodies. I asked if skittles and tea come free.

I am doing what dog does in real life. Nothing new but its fun...