Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

Trayvon Martins got a right to walk anywhere he wants, its a free country. As far as the ground and pound goes If a wierd person started chasing me for no reason, catches up and tries tp subdue me, i would do the same thing. Are you going to try and tell me that wasn't Zimmerman's intentions?

It was his intention's, because common sense should tell you as much, he caught up with the guy, started losing a fight he never should have been in in the 1st place, then shot the guy.

so get real with this Travon martin did wrong for protecting himself from an aggresive stanger, its BS

BS X 10 when DC Toms connected, hehe

How long before you can change your name? You are giving the town with that zipcode a real slam. Show me where GZ chased TM and tried to subdue him. You're truly an idiot, according to the prosecutions star witness TM had ample opportunity to step into his fathers girlfriend's townhouse and avoid any confrontation, but he chose to meet GZ hundreds of feet away from there and get involved with the altercation.

Actually, show me that you know anything about this case.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How long before you can change your name? You are giving the town with that zipcode a real slam. Show me where GZ chased TM and tried to subdue him. You're truly an idiot, according to the prosecutions star witness TM had ample opportunity to step into his fathers girlfriend's townhouse and avoid any confrontation, but he chose to meet GZ hundreds of feet away from there and get involved with the altercation.

Actually, show me that you know anything about this case.

So Zimmerman is going to chase down Travon Martin and do what?

Making yourself look like an idiot in my opinion lol, got any common sense in that head 3rd?

I must know more about the case then you...

Making yourself look like an idiot in my opinion lol, got any common sense in that head 3rd?

so if you are trayvon martin you do not go in the house and call the police? Common sense my ass

Trayvon martin deserved to die for starting a fight. Don't like it? Don't start a fight.

If someone is stalking me I get away from them ASAP. Only a fool would confront the stalker unarmed. If Trayvon is a fool, well, he wasn't too bright. Our species is no worse off without him.

And you've exhibited to Everyone you do not know crap about it. Or as blind to facts, the law, and reality as Jeantel is to a scale, etiquette, and anything beyond 3rd grade.

Edited by jboyst62

so if you are trayvon martin you do not go in the house and call the police? Common sense my ass

Trayvon martin deserved to die for starting a fight. Don't like it? Don't start a fight.

If someone is stalking me I get away from them ASAP. Only a fool would confront the stalker unarmed. If Trayvon is a fool, well, he wasn't too bright. Our species is no worse off without him.

your making things up, do you have any proof Martin started a fight? no

but we do have proof from a dispatcher that Zimmerman was chasing him don't we, duh

which makes him the aggressor, does that even register with you?

lets go one better farm boy, Travon Martin wasn't breaking any laws to begin with , duh

Edited by dog14787

It is humiliating and cringe worthy that she's 19, damn near illiterate, has no manners, can hardly speak English, and seems to have no education or understanding of society outside of her idiot friends. It's all cringe worthy and humiliating.

This

How the hell did the right-wing posters on PPP make it so long! LoL Take me to your leader 3rd (self-proclaimed leader of PPP) and his merry band of idiots must be statistical blips.

:-P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

your making things up, do you have any proof Martin started a fight? no

but we do have proof from a dispatcher that Zimmerman was chasing him don't we, duh

which makes him the aggressor, does that even register with you?

do we need proof? No. We have enough evidence to show that there is enough room for a doubt of murder 2 in that no one said he seemed hostile.

And the testimony of the dispatcher confirmed that he could have easily mislead Zimmerman to believe he needed Martin to be followed and repeated several times that he needed an address. Watch the Zimmerman walk through. All testimony has confirmed his story 100%.

You're starting to really annoy me. Not only the way you speak with bravado on something you're freaking clueless of this entire situation is annoying. I wish you were just trolling. But I don't give you any credit on intellect to pull that off. Blocking you is forthcoming. It would be for the best

I'm trying to remember here if I've ever had a more ignorant response to a post than yours. Not doing it. I hope things haven't got so bad at 14787 that they actually graduate people like you?

It's time for me to quit arguing with you fools. You haven't kept up with the case but feel you somehow have the justification to pontificate about it with your legal awareness of a 10 year old. For you doggy, to claim that you might know more about this case than me when you know that you know nothing about it is not only laughable but very telling.

You remind me of someone else. Is there a federal lock system down there in Corry, PA?

It's time for me to quit arguing with you fools. You haven't kept up with the case but feel you somehow have the justification to pontificate about it with your legal awareness of a 10 year old. For you doggy, to claim that you might know more about this case than me when you know that you know nothing about it is not only laughable but very telling.

You remind me of someone else. Is there a federal lock system down there in Corry, PA?

ain't got nothing better to say, attack the poster, brilliant

This dog is just trying to get a rise out of everybody. He's admitted as much.

No I'm not trying to get a rise, I'm expressing my opinion. Some folks can't handle an opinion that differs from theirs, but its their problem,

not mine :lol:

No I'm not trying to get a rise, I'm expressing my opinion. Some folks can't handle an opinion that differs from theirs, but its their problem,

The problem isn't that you have a different opinion. The problem is that you have a stupid-ass opinion. And it is your problem.

bull **** - you keep making up stuff. "Chased him down, grabbed him" etc...........So, either you're a total idiot or just trying to get a rise out of everybody who is following the case.

yes...yes...eat each other...yes...yes

still Number one :thumbsup:

I hope this dog is fixed we do not need any more of this. He makes Janteal look like a Road Scholar.

If he ain't fixed I have several types of castration devices...

Go milk a cow farm boy

bull **** - you keep making up stuff. "Chased him down, grabbed him" etc...........So, either you're a total idiot or just trying to get a rise out of everybody who is following the case.

blah, blah, blah

still Number one :thumbsup:

Go milk a cow farm boy

You are nothing but a clown act. You bring nothing to the table. Sorry dog, but that's the facts. Go back to the kiddie table where you are somewhat accepted.

blah, blah, blah

You are nothing but a clown act. You bring nothing to the table. Sorry dog, but that's the facts. Go back to the kiddie table where you are somewhat accepted.

Edited by 3rdnlng

I wish you people would stop arguing back-and-forth about childish, personal insults!

There has been a trail of prosecution witnesses that have lied through their teeth and made complete fools of themselves. I come here to read posters comments tearing these fools to shreds but I get nothing.

Edited by PearlHowardman

I wish you people would stop arguing back-and-forth about childish, personal insults!

There has been a trail of prosecution witnesses that have lied through their teeth and made complete fools of themselves. I come here to read posters comments tearing these fools to shreds but I get nothing.

I have just recently found this site (thanks to B-Man) where the likes of posters with the complete ignorance of dog, Bilzrul, Fatty, etc. are not tolerated. I think all people with double digit IQ's are blocked. Look for Andrew Branca's stuff and enjoy:

http://legalinsurrection.com/