Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

If T Martin was white, does this even happen? I did say my opinion

No. Because if Martin were white, the media never goes batshit insane over it.

Seems easy to understand, why it is a common belief among many, G Zimmerman should take some responsability for the death of Trayvon Martin.

A neghborhood watch person does not have the right to single someone out,(in my opinion racially profile them) pursue, confront, and end up killing them, on a hunch, without any actual law being broken before the confrontation.

Trayvon Martin also had a right to defend himself...

So now you think he should be convicted of murder, not manslaughter?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No. Because if Martin were white, the media never goes batshit insane over it.

So now you think he should be convicted of murder, not manslaughter?

Listen buddy, he comes from a small town where they don't know how to read and write.

The theory that he wouldn't have looked suspicious if he were white is cognitive bias at its finest and most blatant. The only thing people who say this are communicating is that they assume racism anywhere it could exist, and treat their assumption as irrefutable proof. That's why this case is likely counter-productive for the race hustlers, because while they may get some air time & headlines, and stir up the fringe, they're losing all credibility on the issue with everyone who has any sense & is paying attention.

For those of you asking if TM would have still looked suspicious if he were white, ask yourselves this: would he have still looked suspicious if he were black and wearing a tucked in polo shirt and khakis?

Don't forget ugg boots and drinking a latte @ starbucks.

On that 911 call, he was asked and then said "he looks black." He wasn't even sure if he was black and it didn't sound like it mattered at all.

what do you expect him to say?

I expect him to say, "He's black" if he knew Martin was black. But he didn't definitively know.

I expect him to say, "He's black" if he knew Martin was black. But he didn't definitively know.

He also said (specifically) that he thought the guy looked suspicious, because he was just standing around and it was raining.

but lets not differ from the "approved" racial narrative.

Listen buddy, he comes from a small town where they don't know how to read and write.

Really? I thought they couldn't tell Red from White.

My bad.

Why we just can't ignore the sworn testimony and established facts in the case and just come to grips with what really happened here (in the minds of some) - that George HATES blacks with an all-consuming passionate hatred, that he followed Travon Obama from behind the Skittles counter, pissed in the Az Tea when Travon wasn't looking, chased him into the GC with his white Ford Bronco over the lawns while smashing into several parked cars in an attempt to terrorize him. Then he took out his gun and fired 72 times at point blank range while in a pique of furious anger swearing racial epitaphs at the top of his lungs.

The fact that the Persecution in this case failed to bring these facts to light or even attempt to enter these FACTS into evidence is

prima facie evidence that the fix is in for this racist mofo. Power to the people! Free OJ!

For those of you asking if TM would have still looked suspicious if he were white, ask yourselves this: would he have still looked suspicious if he were black and wearing a tucked in polo shirt and khakis?

This will be fun. Who will be first to play the "wearing a hoodie isn't a crime" card?

This will be fun. Who will be first to play the "wearing a hoodie isn't a crime" card?

Another part of the invented narrative by the defense/publicity team, that defies common sense.

GZ didn't "target" TM because of his clothing, he was asked by the dispatcher and responded that he was "wearing a hoodie"

But again........................................don't go against the narrative.

Dog--Have you looked at the aerial and the overlay depicting where both TM and GZ went that night? I think it's in post # 2883. If you haven't, you should and then just maybe you'll understand that it was TM who was already at his fathers place 400' from where GZ was waiting for the police to come and came back, speaking in hushed tones to Dee Dee on the way before he proceeded to jump GZ. If you are not willing to learn about the case you should just go away. Your ignorance is polluting this thread.

Anyone think the THC levels from a Jury perspective might actually help the state?

From personal experience, pot is much more likely to make someone less confrontational, then more,

It has a mellowing effect normally...

Note: I don't have links availible and going by memory,(hehe, ironic eh mates, lol)

but If my memory serves me, some studies suggest pot may actually enhance a persons abilitiy to process thoughts, not hinder

Edited by dog14787

Thank you. God, I hope this is all a put on by this dog guy.

Anyone think the THC levels from a Jury perspective might actually help the state?

From personal experience, pot is much more likely to make someone less confrontational, then more,

Yeah, it really mellowed Aaron Hernandez out............And, how about that guy in Miami last year that ate the other guys face. They thought he was on bath salts, but it was just pot.

Note: I don't have links availible and going by memory,(hehe, ironic eh mates, lol)

but If my memory serves me, some studies suggest pot may actually enhance a persons abilitiy to process thoughts, not hinder

It's a wonder the prosecution didnt bring this to the table in their case already! Obviously the possibility of Martin being high makes for a better case..... More proof he was calm, rational and just operating at a higher level!

Edited by NoSaint

Thank you. God, I hope this is all a put on by this dog guy.

Yeah, it really mellowed Aaron Hernandez out............And, how about that guy in Miami last year that ate the other guys face. They thought he was on bath salts, but it was just pot.

Way to miss the point. Some people smoke their brains out and like, just chill, man. That means they all do according to those with smoked-out brains because that's their experience. So it must be true for everyone.