Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/04/08/New-Black-Panthers-Call-For-Race-War-Blood-Shed-Kill-Crackers-For-Trayvon-April-9th-Day-of-Action

They want to spill some blood. Capitalism is what causes racism. Capitalism killed Trayvon Martin. If George Zimmerman isn't arrested there will be violence.

Thanks media along with people like the OP and Lybob and Fatty, etc. for your premature conclusions and condemnation. Also a special call out to law enforcement for their actions against the NBPP. I thought there was a law against such things as bounties and inciting violence.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/04/08/New-Black-Panthers-Call-For-Race-War-Blood-Shed-Kill-Crackers-For-Trayvon-April-9th-Day-of-Action

They want to spill some blood. Capitalism is what causes racism. Capitalism killed Trayvon Martin. If George Zimmerman isn't arrested there will be violence.

Thanks media along with people like the OP and Lybob and Fatty, etc. for your premature conclusions and condemnation. Also a special call out to law enforcement for their actions against the NBPP. I thought there was a law against such things as bounties and inciting violence.

:lol: Because calling for the DoJ to get involved when it was evident that the Sanford Police botched the case can be equated to calling for a race riot. You're so !@#$ing stupid it's almost embarrassing to read.

:lol: Because calling for the DoJ to get involved when it was evident that the Sanford Police botched the case can be equated to calling for a race riot. You're so !@#$ing stupid it's almost embarrassing to read.

Please cite the actual evidence that the Sanford Police botched the case. Thank you.

Please cite the actual evidence that the Sanford Police botched the case. Thank you.

Among other things, George Zimmerman, 28, was not subject to a criminal background check until after he was released from custody. A possible racial slur muttered by Zimmerman on a 911 call was overlooked. Nearly a week passed before important witnesses were interviewed by the police. Perhaps most crucially, investigators failed to access Martin’s cell phone records for weeks.

Those records revealed that just before he was shot, the teen was on the phone with his girlfriend, who said she overheard crucial moments of the encounter between Zimmerman and Martin.

“Those mistakes should not have been made,” said Andrew Scott, former chief of the Boca Raton police department and a national policing consultant. “They were such rudimentary aspects of an investigation.”

The hook would be the fact that he followed the kid down the street while muttering a racial epitaph to the dispatcher. Had the local police done their job the DoJ wouldn't have to get involved. This is an obvious racial killing given the evidence we have at this point and if the local police are going to let it go on grounds of "self defense" it's time for the big kids to come in.

The odds of them being able to prosecute a case are pretty long given their limitations in the case but at least they are letting the black community know they are being heard.

Are those killing also accompanied with cell phone calls where the killer is saying "!@#$in coons always get away"?

Translation: "It's f'n cold out".

I don't find it absurd that Holder would get involved with the case when it seems that a cold blooded killer is going to get away with murder. It would be one thing if he was standing hs ground, it's another for him to go chasing.

Wow, you could have read the part where I said based on the facts that we currently have and saved yourself this entire rant of absolute drivel.

A Hispanic man chased down and shot an unarmed black youth is a fact in this case. I did not pull it out of my ass. The DoJ is investigating at this point. They are not prosecuting. Did you get that point? If new evidence comes to light it may change the case. However, at this point it looks like an obvious racial killing.

Fatty, are you trying to say that your different instances of hysterical condemnation wasn't similar to the media's, and that those actions do not contribute to racial strife? The only thing you claim ownership of now is that you wanted the DoJ involved when from the quotes above you went alot further. Those were your words.

Edited by 3rdnlng

The Story Unravels: New Questions about Trayvon Martin's Final Hour

By Jeff Lipkes

Once upon a time, a nice young man set off from his dad's fiancée's home before the NBA All-Star game to buy some Skittles and Arizona Tea for his stepbrother. Although the lad was seventeen, he looked like a cute twelve-year-old. Along came a burly ex-con racist vigilante who didn't like the idea of a young African-American male walking around his gated community at night. The cop-wannabe stalked the frightened boy, cornered him, and then shot him. But the racist police didn't arrest the murderer. The conscience of the nation was stirred. Protests erupted from coast to coast. The gunning down of young, unarmed black males by white Rambos -- and the occasional "white Hispanic" -- is an all-too-common occurrence in the US of A.

Now the MSM narrative is unraveling, thanks to Al Gore's nifty invention, the internet. The average MSNBC viewer may not have the smarts and curiosity to do a Google search, but other people do. A lot of the searches wind up at the sites of the Orlando Sentinel and the city's Fox affiliate, Channel 35, both of which have provided good coverage.

{SNIP}

We are being asked to chose between two stories:

1.that the teen was intercepted by Zimmerman, asked "why are you following me?," and was pushed; or

2.that he came back for Zimmerman; asked, "Do you have a f-ing problem?"; and, when told no, said, "You do now," and leveled Zimmerman.

As for the killing itself, those who are curious know that the only eyewitness who called 911 reported that Martin was on top of Zimmerman, pummeling him. Zimmerman was crying out for help. The witness ran upstairs, heard a shot, and saw the guy who was on top dead on the ground. Zimmerman himself reported that the teenager suddenly confronted him and, after a brief exchange, decked him with one punch. Martin got on top of Zimmerman and began slamming his head against the concrete. The physical evidence corroborated the stories of the neighborhood watch captain and of "John": Zimmerman's back was wet and had grass stains, and he had a broken nose and lacerations on the back of his head. "I was yelling for help and no one came," he told police.

American Thinker

It's obvious the Sanford Police did not conduct a rigorous investigation of this case, but that doesn't mean they've botched it either. Let's keep in mind that they have a 911 call from Zimmerman himself, a prime witness whose separate interview matched well with Zimmerman's story, and the evidence on the scene. Zimmerman beaten up, Martin dead, both maybe not too far away from Zimmerman's vehicle, out in the open. Zimmerman got treated so there must be a record of that. Martin's dead and other than the gunshot, did not appear to have sustained injuries consistent with a struggle(according to the coroner). So, either it was a one sided fight or there was no fight, but it's obvious from Zimmerman's head and witnesses there was a struggle.

The only direct evidence I've read against Zimmerman is the independent voice analysis which states the probability of it being Zimmerman is much lower than it should be. But the "help" voice recording was from a witnesses phone, meaning there was significant distance between the phone and voice. They also could not say it was Martin because they didn't have his voice sample, so it's hard to say what this analysis means.

I think the Sanford PD saw this as an open and shut case and didn't feel the need to investigate it further. Should they have? I think so, but that probably won't change the outcome.

All these investigators combing this case and still no charges against Zimmerman. But they've ruled out a grand jury so they've ruled out first degree murder. It'll certainly be interesting to see what charges, if any, they decide on.

This paragraph is telling:

Martin's family said police told them the investigation was thorough, but turned up no evidence contradicting Zimmerman's version of events and failed to establish probable cause that he broke the law.

"They were told the investigation was thorough...but it couldn't have been, since we disagree with it." How can you take any article at face value that contains nonsense like that?

Oh, yeah...it's you...

"They were told the investigation was thorough...but it couldn't have been, since we disagree with it." How can you take any article at face value that contains nonsense like that?

Oh, yeah...it's you...

Which is why I asked for the link. You could tell it was coming from a HuffPost link.

Oh, yeah...it's you...

The witness didn't want to be identified so Huff Post identifies him. Nearly all of that article was conjecture but they sure got the pictures right of the kid who could be Obama's ,and the mugshot of Zimmerman.

I want to be so done with this case. But, I can already tell Zimmerman is going to get off scott-free and not facing any repercussions for killing a young man who happened to look "suspicious" while walking to get snacks. We can argue as much as we want about this case. But the facts are this: Trayvon was going to and returning from a store that day. He was never intending to rob anyone or "attack" anyone. Zimmerman got over-aggressive in his neighborhood watch and somebody died. Sad to see.

I want to be so done with this case. But, I can already tell Zimmerman is going to get off scott-free and not facing any repercussions for killing a young man who happened to look "suspicious" while walking to get snacks. We can argue as much as we want about this case. But the facts are this: Trayvon was going to and returning from a store that day. He was never intending to rob anyone or "attack" anyone. Zimmerman got over-aggressive in his neighborhood watch and somebody died. Sad to see.

In your estimation, was Trayvon's level of aggression appropriate given the egregious offense committed by Zimmerman? How badly should someone be beaten for following another man?

In your estimation, was Trayvon's level of aggression appropriate given the egregious offense committed by Zimmerman? How badly should someone be beaten for following another man?

I think Zimmerman got the beating he probably deserved.

And Trayvon...while Zimmerman deserved a little bit of a beating, Trayvon rolled the dice and lost. Sucks to be him.

I think Zimmerman got the beating he probably deserved.

And Trayvon...while Zimmerman deserved a little bit of a beating, Trayvon rolled the dice and lost. Sucks to be him.

I think that about sums it up. Although I think its reasonable to expect better judgement from citizens who choose to exercise their right to carry a concealed weapon, I don't see much evidence that a crime was committed. But the mob has spoken, and Zimmerman should be marched to the gallows to atone for the Sanford PD's history of injustice.

This would have been a fine time for Obama to dust off an old classic in regard to Zimmerman and Trayvon, I think "he acted stupidly." Maybe he could revisit the Harvard Prof incident too, with "Thats what my son would have looked like [in fifty years]." Much better,

Lybob answered your question before I had a chance. Now answer this one. How does calling for an investigation from the DoJ because it looks like a racial killing equate to calling for a race riot?

Translation: "It's f'n cold out".

Fatty, are you trying to say that your different instances of hysterical condemnation wasn't similar to the media's, and that those actions do not contribute to racial strife? The only thing you claim ownership of now is that you wanted the DoJ involved when from the quotes above you went alot further. Those were your words.

The only thing this proves is that I believed the killing was racially motivated. Now how does that equate to calling for a race riot?

The only thing this proves is that I believed the killing was racially motivated. Now how does that equate to calling for a race riot?

Agree or disagree, you can't say 3rd didn't explain his reasoning.