Mallet could become available

"Clayton said on ESPN Radio over the weekend according to ESPNBoston.com. "Tim Tebow is probably going to be traded. He's not going to Jacksonville, they've already got Chad Henne. New England. You trade him to New England and groom him to be kind of a role player, and then you trade Ryan Mallett in some way."

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/thebuzz/2012/03/could_tim_tebow.html

Would love to have this guy here, he was one of the QBs I was hoping to draft last year.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be the dumbest move New England can make. They already have their Brady-replacement on the roster.

Im all for bringing Tebow in as a backup on the Bills, but no way can Tebow take the reigns from Brady eventually.

Tebow as a role player, no backup to Brady, trade away their pocket QB prospect. I hope it happens because I want to see New England fail, but I dont think Belichik is that stupid.

This would be the dumbest move New England can make. They already have their Brady-replacement on the roster.

Im all for bringing Tebow in as a backup on the Bills, but no way can Tebow take the reigns from Brady eventually.

Tebow as a role player, no backup to Brady, trade away their pocket QB prospect. I hope it happens because I want to see New England fail, but I dont think Belichik is that stupid.

He's got outsmart himself some time.

He is a party guy which is why he couldnt pass over Brian Hoyer on the depth chart and dropped to the third round.

That was the knock on another qb early in his career. Lorenzo 'Brett' Favre.

But thats probably where the similarities start and stop!

BB, you love tall qb's, from the south/midwest area????

I would be happy to bring Mallett into the fold. He was a low draft choice, wouldn't rock the boat, and I think he's got a bright future given the opportunity.

After what I saw him do in won big games in college, I would say PASS. He cost his team wins over Alabama and Ohio State.

I would be happy to bring Mallett into the fold. He was a low draft choice, wouldn't rock the boat, and I think he's got a bright future given the opportunity.

Wouldn't say third round is low but I'd trade a fourth and Spiller for him. I like everything about Fitz but his arm and sadly this limitation is what is going to keep us from being Super Bowl contender.

Wouldn't say third round is low but I'd trade a fourth and Spiller for him. I like everything about Fitz but his arm and sadly this limitation is what is going to keep us from being Super Bowl contender.

Whoa! I said I'd be willing to bring him into the fold - but not at that asking price!

Trading a 4th and Spiller to our rivals New England is officially the worst idea Ive read today. Cmon man!

Spiller? That's crazy talk...Spiller would be a beast in NE's offense.

A 4th and Spiller? Are you insane? For a 3rd string QB? just because McShay projected him to be a 1st round pick doesnt make him worth a very talented RB who would run circles in Belicheats offense and a 4th rounder

That would be like trading a 2nd round pick for a 3rd string QB. Ask the dolphins how that worked out

My god. What an awful trade and to a division rival no less. The thought of giving up Spiller to the Pats makes me :sick: . Seriously, that is one of the most awful trades. Just draft Brock Osweiler with a draft pick. He has proven as much as Mallett has on the NFL level.

1332183346[/url]' post='2414635']

You'd trade a 4th AND spiller for him? Pass the pipe.