Trade for Tebow

If Peyton is smart he will go to Denver as they are already a playoff team and has a good supporting cast. That being said NFL network said if that happens Tebow will be out of there and if we're smart we should trade one of our 4rth round picks for him. With Tebows leadership and work ethic and Chans ability to get the best out QBs he would be our QB of the future after a two years.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If Peyton is smart he will go to Denver as they are already a playoff team and has a good supporting cast. That being said NFL network said if that happens Tebow will be out of there and if we're smart we should trade one of our 4rth round picks for him. With Tebows leadership and work ethic and Chans ability to get the best out QBs he would be our QB of the future after a two years.

What the hell did Fitzpatrick do to you? You hate him THAT bad?

Yeah great idea B.B. Not. Tebow will never be a true QB that can put the team on his back. I'm not going to lie though, he got pretty damn lucky last year. Luck? or Divinity? lol

I wish some of you people would think before you start throwing a bunch of **** at the wall with these trade ideas. Use some brain cells. Tebow is not a franchise guy. And once he's on the team there goes the passing game. I don't think you can win with him running the ball, freddy running the ball and c.j. running the ball. Who's going to get the majority? Yeah... that's never going to work lol. They are receiving backs anyway. Not to mention you have to think this organization is content with Fitz at the very moment. Why bring in a RB to play QB? Blows my mind you came up with this crap. Do you really think the Bills should do this? Or are you kinda just saying we couldshould lol

My advice to you? Delete the thread.

Do you have any idea what kind of a circus caravan rolls in with a guy like that? Team killer. You're out of your mind. Last thing we need right now is another public QB debate tearing apart the franchise and locker room, with an added religious element to boot. Insane.

aboslutely agree. This would be crazy. Never going to happen

I think that Tebow either goes to the Jags for obvious reasons or the Patriots where Josh McDaniels will coax him into playing H-back while giving him the carrot that he'd learn how to play QB under Brady.

My money is on the Jags though.

Tebow was one of the few QB's our defense handled quite well last year. Why would we trade for him?

Fitz is not the answer and it is time for us to get the QB of the very near future but I can't say Tebow is it.

Well then if you think about it... Once he practices against our D everyday and beats us, he will then become UNSTOPPABLE!

It will ruin Madden for you because you won't get to play with your talleywhacker.

Did you see Tebow play in Buffalo last year. It was ugly. This discuss is a good waste of keystrokes, :wallbash: