Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my students doing book work as I am pretending to work on grades at my computer. One eye on the door in case the principal walk in...

I'm student teaching right now. This is my last day of this placement. On trade deadline day for the NHL? They were doing a review sheet. Then a quick unit. Tuesday? Review sheet. Yesterday? Test. Today? Test corrections and finishing their project. THIS IS HOW I ROLL...and the best part is? My cooperating teacher is fully in support of it.

EDIT for clarification: DevilsAlum is NOT my co-op teacher. I have to ask you though sir, is your student teacher from Buff State?

Edited by JM57

The ncaa tourney starts today?

-kidding.. sort of

I'm completely oblivious to it, and I live smack in the middle of the triangle formed by the Duke, UNC and NCState campuses AND work at UNC. That takes a special kind of willful ignorance.

FIFTY MILLION GUARANTEED...50 million....fifty freakin million...guaranteed... .jeez

It is believed that Williams' deal exceeds the $15 million figure in annual compensation, and it's long been speculated that his guarantees could approach $50 million.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/

OMG. This is a report quoting 2 previous reports. :wallbash: Deep breaths. Deep breaths. .....and 150 pages

Edited by Cville Bills