Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work at the Lagerhaus downtown. Russ Brandon and Jim Kelly came in post game. They where standing with the owners of the place so I didn't get a chance to ask. Russ looked worn but they all seemed quite happy.

I guess things can't be going badly.

I work at the Lagerhaus downtown. Russ Brandon and Jim Kelly came in post game. They where standing with the owners of the place so I didn't get a chance to ask. Russ looked worn but they all seemed quite happy.

Joe Buscgalia on GR sounds like he has been on a 5 day coke bender.

I know. Its hilarious. Guy seems pissed that other media showed up today. Have you ever seen the movie PCU? Reminds me of the guy whose thesis was the Kane/Hackman theory.

The fiancee tour should have consisted of the Galleria Mall, NF Outlet Mall, Wegmans, and the nicest house they could find on the market in OP, or a visit with a builder to show her what $50050000k buys you in WNY.

fixed

do you work at this place

im going to Lagerhaus tomorrow night for dinner...any recomendations? im thinking of going with the burger with the fried egg on top.....what about brews? good selection?

Quit changing your story!

I know. Its hilarious. Guy seems pissed that other media showed up today. Have you ever seen the movie PCU? Reminds me of the guy whose thesis was the Kane/Hackman theory.

I am waitng on him to piss on all they hydrants around OBD. Just to let all the others know this is his turf.

Will someone please look at the Titans depth chart and tell me why Mario would want to play on that front four instead of ours?

http://www.cbssports...ennessee-titans

Also, you have the choice of playing for Dave Wannstedt or Jerry Gray. Which would YOU pick?

This is the best situation for him and he knows it.

He played his college ball at NC state, might have something to do with it

Will someone please look at the Titans depth chart and tell me why Mario would want to play on that front four instead of ours?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/depth-chart/TEN/tennessee-titans

Also, you have the choice of playing for Dave Wannstedt or Jerry Gray. Which would YOU pick?

This is the best situation for him and he knows it.

Might just be a preference of Nashville over Buffalo, sadly.