The Merriman tweet to VJackson

My English may suck but so does your spelling...

Sentence I'll give you (hey, typos happen to us all), but you highlighted "prerogative"...you may want to double-check that one...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prerogative

And I never said your English sucked, I simply pointed out the irony in your thinking.

Edited by thebandit27

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twitter and texting are the reasons our kids will be illiterate in 20 years. I can't even read the "tweets" it doesn't make sense to me. Who is @Vjackson and who is hitting who? How about you pick up the fkn phone, you have plenty of time Merriman.

Yes, because access to more information keeps people illiterate. Texting can convey information in a less intrusive way than a phone call. Tweeting is texting in a public forum. The language used is code, to shorten what has to be written, like how stenographers used shorthand.

One thing that makes me wonder about VJax... It seems to me since arriving, both Chan and Buddy like "character" guys. I think they've even mentioned that from time to time. For the most part, our best players seem to be pretty stand-up guys, right?

For example, Marshawn had his run-ins with the law, and he's gone. I don't even know if other guys on the roster have criminal records, and I'm not even saying it matters. I'm a huge believer in paying your debt to society and being able to move on. I guess my point is... With VJax's contract holdout and DUIs, do you think that would affect how Buddy and Chan look at him?

One thing that makes me wonder about VJax... It seems to me since arriving, both Chan and Buddy like "character" guys. I think they've even mentioned that from time to time. For the most part, our best players seem to be pretty stand-up guys, right?

For example, Marshawn had his run-ins with the law, and he's gone. I don't even know if other guys on the roster have criminal records, and I'm not even saying it matters. I'm a huge believer in paying your debt to society and being able to move on. I guess my point is... With VJax's contract holdout and DUIs, do you think that would affect how Buddy and Chan look at him?

if anyone is familiar with vjax, its these guys. buddy was on that staff, we have multiple former teammates - odds are we have a good read on the type of person he is and whether hes reliable once signed to a big deal.

RUMOR ALERT !!

my friend just called me.....he stopped in for coffee at Tim Hortons on Southwestern....

Merriman and Vincent Jackson were sitting together at a table.

If that's true, we could get in trouble for tampering...how would he even know to be here?

Although, I suppose he could claim that his friends invited him out.

RUMOR ALERT !!

my friend just called me.....he stopped in for coffee at Tim Hortons on Southwestern....

What, really? Just out in public? That seems weird.

something tells me pictures of this would be flooding the intraweb....i hope its a true rumor

RUMOR ALERT !!

RUMOR ALERT !!

Tim Horton -- Canadian.

Shawne Merriman -- Stopped at the Canadian Border

Vincent Jackson -- Played in a state only two states away from the Canadian border.

Connect the dots, people, and it's not so far-fetched.

I also like the fact the Stevie Johnson has sent similar tweets. The fact that he would be OK with the Bills signing Vjax knowing that Vjax will command a higher salary than him shows a mature and positive attitude from Stevie.

I doubt we get Vjax and would prefer to spend the big money on a pass rusher but this whole thing is fun. I cnnot wait for tomorrow.

What pass rusher do you want to spend big money on?

Twitter and texting are the reasons our kids will be illiterate in 20 years. I can't even read the "tweets" it doesn't make sense to me. Who is @Vjackson and who is hitting who? How about you pick up the fkn phone, you have plenty of time Merriman.

Your English skills need some work, too.