What about Demetrius Bell?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which would actually would explain the shoulder injuries (lack of strength, trying so hard he injuries himself).

Anyway, i'm just being worried about LT becoming a hole again when it finally started to brighter (injury aside). Guess you guys are right.

Your are 100% right to be worried about a void at LT.

But with the news we are hearing now, Buddy is trying like heck to get his DE and WR in FA.

If he can get Meachem and Williams to sign.

Then LT in the first at #10 looks pretty nice.

Grab you another olb or DE in the second, and suddenly this team is resembling a force to be reackoned with.

Sign Bell, sign Carl Nicks....and forget about oline the next 5 years. Bell-Levitre-Woods-Nicks-Hairston with Urbik and Rhinehart providing depth

You would need to re-sign Wood and Levitre in the next year or so. Nicks is going to get $6M-$8M per year. Lot of money in that O=Line.

As Nucci states, we sign someone like Carl Nicks (God, no, please) and you lose Wood and/or Levitre… two of the best young O-linemen in football.

Actually I think Bell's a more talented athlete than Jennings.

Luckily for Jennings he became even more injury prone only after signing his free agent deal.

If Bell had managed to stay relatively healthy, I don't think the Bills would have let him hit the market.

Nix has said more than once that they like him as a football player.