Long distance relationship

Don't listen to that 'don't nail chicks at work' nonsense. I would have missed out on some fine things if I had listened to that old cliche.

It might be good advice when you are older or you are the boss but when you in your 20s work should be considered fertile ground to be cultivated.

A million times yes. Just use discretion, the whole it's important we keep this private. You would be amazed at how well being known as discreet works out for you. The "good girls" will come to you for their lovin because they know people won't find out (and ruin their rep). Girls talk more than you can imagine, but if you are known as a guy who will keep his mouth shut.... It's the way I pulled a lot of tail and a 3 some off.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So . . . . if he follows your advice, and does whatever he wants to do, then he's listening to you, and he will wind up just sitting in front of his keyboard like the rest of us . . . which is not a desireable outcome for a young, single guy. So I guess logically, his best course of action must be to do the opposite (which I might add is what I suggested above that he do so he could get the same kind of results as George did on Seinfeld).

Seems pretty clear that logic dictates that he do what we tell him to do - -right?

Exactly.

Finally someone gets it.

Don't listen to that 'don't nail chicks at work' nonsense. I would have missed out on some fine things if I had listened to that old cliche.

It might be good advice when you are older or you are the boss but when you in your 20s work should be considered fertile ground to be cultivated.

Just don't nail the cleaning lady at work, and then giver her a cashmere sweater with a spot on it.

Is this going to turn into sage's lentils thread?

I figure he's either going to call her, and I get to laugh at him. Or, given that I clearly think he's a kitty in this matter, he's going to not call her specifically to spite me...and I've done him a public service in keeping him from calling her. And still get to laugh at him.

I figure he's either going to call her, and I get to laugh at him. Or, given that I clearly think he's a kitty in this matter, he's going to not call her specifically to spite me...and I've done him a public service in keeping him from calling her. And still get to laugh at him.

I just hope that when he does cave and call her, he goes MIA for a few months just like sage did and we all think he's dead.