Obama Calls Sandra Fluke to Console Her

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And actually, having thought about it...she could be bi and get this scholarship.

She could !@#$ tigers for all I care, but it doesn't make her arguments that the entire cost of these RXs needs to be eaten by the insurers (or rather, that the insurers can just charge more for everything else and play a game of Three-Card-Monty to explain where the money comes from and goes) or against Free Exercise more valid... nor does it make her testimony less third-party.

If the Democrats were interested in getting testimony about the pill's use for ovarian cysts, etc. perhaps it would've been pertinent to get testimony from a woman who did that. Not someone who says she knows someone who did.

The main reason Issa nixed her testimony was that her story couldn't be vetted.

Know why?

Sandra Fluke = Democrat operative.

Still waiting for any kind of a bio on her from the MSM....

Edited by UConn James

I'm still waiting for Obama to apologize to me for my dog Checkers who ran away when I was in the 4th grade.

Hello friend,

I've been asked by my wife's boss to deliver his profound remorse over the loss of your pet.

The United States must be held to a higher standard for retroactively preventing domestic animal run-aways and possible suicides. That's why President Obama has formed the position of Time Travel Czar, the appointee of which will seek to redress these situations and reunite us with our furry companions.

In my own case, there was a particularly hairy young girl on my friend Ron Burkle's private plane. But I digress.

I again apologize on behalf of the current president.

Hmm calling me a pedophile is cool by you, but me calling him a loser is out of bounds. Typical.

If you think I'm paying attention to what names you're calling each other then you are very much mistaken. My point was that taking your name calling off the board and to PMs immature.

I want a phone call at least as long as what Sandra got. I'd also like an apology for cancelling Arrested Development.

And Firefly.

Hello friends,

I've been asked by my wife's boss to deliver his profound remorse over the loss of your scripted television shows.

The United States must be held to a higher standard for broadcast quality. That's why President Obama has formed the position of Dramedy Czar, the appointee of which will seek to redress these situations and reunite us with our favorite actor-portrayals. If the reunion of an entire cast and forced production of a show can save just one life among the basement-dwellers of America who have little to hold onto besides the replica swords and posters displayed on their walls, I don't believe that's too high a price to pay.

In my own case, I was particularly fond of the "Debbie Does..." series. But I digress.

I again apologize on behalf of the current president.

Edited by Clinton, Bill

Generally, us mods leave you PPP people alone....

[Mod Hat On]

BTW, do not PM me anymore. I don't need your challenges and name calling going into my work email account.

Hmm calling me a pedophile is cool by you, but me calling him a loser is out of bounds. Typical.

Then you pm'd me, calling me your B word and I assume challenging me to a fight of some kind. Just don't pm me anymore.

From the Terms Of Service

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use TBD to post any material which is false and defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Moderators are on duty to handle occasional conflicts and occasional lapses in judgment. If, over the course of time, a poster's online personality/behavior develops in a way that they become a source of continual conflict then TBD reserves the right to restrict the posting privilege of that person. It is up to individuals to conduct themselves in a manner that is socially acceptable to the community at large.

When you start using PM's to harrass members, it crosses the line and if 3rd decides to report it, you will be dealt with Booster.

[Mod Hat Off]

And actually, having thought about it...she could be bi and get this scholarship.

Send her to me and I'll find out if she's bi or not. If she rejects my advances, she's a lesbian.

Usually a sound policy ...

and then you post this:

Send her to me and I'll find out if she's bi or not. If she rejects my advances, she's a lesbian.

That screams out for a thread of its own.

[Mod Hat On]

From the Terms Of Service

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use TBD to post any material which is false and defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Moderators are on duty to handle occasional conflicts and occasional lapses in judgment. If, over the course of time, a poster's online personality/behavior develops in a way that they become a source of continual conflict then TBD reserves the right to restrict the posting privilege of that person. It is up to individuals to conduct themselves in a manner that is socially acceptable to the community at large.

When you start using PM's to harrass members, it crosses the line and if 3rd decides to report it, you will be dealt with Booster.

[Mod Hat Off]

Well, as soon as 3rdnlng reads this, I am gone. So take care all.

Stick around, reporting you would be the absolute last resort.

Nah, I am sad about the Bills at the moment anyway. I am so depressed about them as a team due to the GW thing. I need to be focusing on my new business for a bit anyway.

That makes you the 3rd or 4th I have done so to, so guess when we are arguing in PPP, trying to mess with someone's head via PM is out of bounds. That is all it was, I was trying to make you angry, so you would say stupid stuff.

I haven't pmed you since you said not to do so, and I sent a grand total of four. Worst thing I said was you were a bastard for calling me a pedophile. Feel free to publish the PMs. You called me far worse in the thread.

Edit - Oh and I am not blaming you for me taking a hiatus.

Edited by Booster4324

Nah, I am sad about the Bills at the moment anyway. I am so depressed about them as a team due to the GW thing. I need to be focusing on my new business for a bit anyway.

That makes you the 3rd or 4th I have done so to, so guess when we are arguing in PPP, trying to mess with someone's head via PM is out of bounds. That is all it was, I was trying to make you angry, so you would say stupid stuff.

I haven't pmed you since you said not to do so, and I sent a grand total of four. Worst thing I said was you were a bastard for calling me a pedophile. Feel free to publish the PMs. You called me far worse in the thread.

Edit - Oh and I am not blaming you for me taking a hiatus.

So you felt you need to go PM on him to get him to say stupid stuff? Why, because you were too chicken to post it here for all of us to see? What are you 12?? You explained this tactic to me in the past but I don't believe it. Why the need to go private with it seeing PPP is no holds barred?

So you felt you need to go PM on him to get him to say stupid stuff? Why, because you were too chicken to post it here for all of us to see? What are you 12?? You explained this tactic to me in the past but I don't believe it. Why the need to go private with it seeing PPP is no holds barred?

Because you can say things that would open you up to ridicule here. If you brag that so and so is your B word here, 12 guys will pop off how egotistical you are. It is a statement that is obviously meant to enrage.

Oh, and I think I have used it on 4 people. You, and a few others. It used to work on you, and worked on 3rdlng to the extent he was calling me a member of MAMBLA <sic>. I called you a waste of skin and that was the worst thing ever. I am accused of wanting to molest children and that is cool. He gets warned by PM and I am called out publicly for calling a guy a bastard via PM after implying I molest children.

Fair enough. BTW my hiatus will begin when everyone stops asking me questions essentially. Post your denigration of me and say you do not need a response and I will not.

Because you can say things that would open you up to ridicule here. If you brag that so and so is your B word here, 12 guys will pop off how egotistical you are. It is a statement that is obviously meant to enrage.

Fair enough. BTW my hiatus will begin when everyone stops asking me questions essentially. Post your denigration of me and say you do not need a response and I will not.

You're my B word here. So is everyone else, of course.

And Good Lord, this is quite possibly the stupidest discussion I've ever read here. Including any involving conner and Holcomb's Arm.

Oh, and I think I have used it on 4 people. You, and a few others. It used to work on you, and worked on 3rdlng to the extent he was calling me a member of MAMBLA <sic>. I called you a waste of skin and that was the worst thing ever. I am accused of wanting to molest children and that is cool. He gets warned by PM and I am called out publicly for calling a guy a bastard via PM after implying I molest children.

Just a typo. :oops: You and BFBF should understand that. I was calling you a snake---a mamba. :lol: But hey, I was just making that up to have a litle fun and mess with you.

Just a typo. :oops: You and BFBF should understand that. I was calling you a snake---a mamba. :lol: But hey, I was just making that up to have a litle fun and mess with you.

Let's ask Beerball to reinstate the posts then. Surely that will prove your point. Deal?

Let's ask Beerball to reinstate the posts then. Surely that will prove your point. Deal?

Why, were they erased? I'm not even sure what thread they were in. After all, you kept bringing up shooting Mexicans in the head in other threads, when we were only really concerned about our accuracy in the Arizona thread. Besides, I think you were wrong about wanting to do that. I suppose this hiatus you're talking about is just an excuse to join BFBF in Arizona and join the militia so you can go take pot shots. Maybe you can get a job working for Joe Arpaio too.

If you think I'm paying attention to what names you're calling each other then you are very much mistaken. My point was that taking your name calling off the board and to PMs immature.

Booster often sends me little love notes-

My typos compared to yours are exactly that. Typos. You are simply dumb and do not know how to spell. And you are a racist IMO btw. You hide it though. Frankly, I think you are a contemptible piece of ****.

Can't wait to get to Arizona, eh?

I am not cool with Just Jack threatening to ban me publically for PMing you are an asshat or whatever. You call me a member of MAMBLA several times and just get a warning. I am cool with that, btw as I said I did not want you banned. But then Jack feels the need to chastise me publically for the first warning I have ever received.

It is a good thing for me though (work wise), so I am cool with it.

From President Carter's Obama's press conference today:

"And the reason I called Ms. Flute is because I thought about Malia and Sasha and one of the things I want them to do as they get older is to engage in issues they care about. Even ones I may not agree with them on. I want them to be able to speak their mind in a civil and thoughtful way. And I don’t want them attacked or called horrible names because they’re being good citizens."

Of course, this is poppycock. Sandra Fluke, 30, is no private citizen. She entered the political fray as a combatant, not an innocent. She volunteered to speak out publicly and then complained when Republicans would not let her. She is an unregistered lobbyist for abortion and free birth control, among other liberal causes.

His I-did-it-for-my-daughters plea is another example of the narcissism of the president and his wife. It’s suddenly not about Miss Fluke but rather about him, isn’t it?

Don Surber

I am not cool with Just Jack threatening to ban me publically for PMing you are an asshat or whatever. You call me a member of MAMBLA several times and just get a warning. I am cool with that, btw as I said I did not want you banned. But then Jack feels the need to chastise me publically for the first warning I have ever received.

Booster, First of all, don't say I called you a member of MAMBLA several times. I don't make multiple "typos" of the same word like your buddy from AZ. Can't you tell, I'm just giving you a good old bustin' of the balls as a going away present?

Regardless, I want you to know, as you pursue your new career as a bounty hunter, that I don't hold any grudges over your blatant misrepresentations and attempts to try to make others say stupid things. Anyway, good luck down there on the border and know that a wooden stock is easier to notch for all your kills.

From President Carter's Obama's press conference today:

"And the reason I called Ms. Flute is because I thought about Malia and Sasha and one of the things I want them to do as they get older is to engage in issues they care about. Even ones I may not agree with them on. I want them to be able to speak their mind in a civil and thoughtful way. And I don’t want them attacked or called horrible names because they’re being good citizens."

Of course, this is poppycock. Sandra Fluke, 30, is no private citizen. She entered the political fray as a combatant, not an innocent. She volunteered to speak out publicly and then complained when Republicans would not let her. She is an unregistered lobbyist for abortion and free birth control, among other liberal causes.

His I-did-it-for-my-daughters plea is another example of the narcissism of the president and his wife. It’s suddenly not about Miss Fluke but rather about him, isn’t it?

Don Surber

Picture this: The Obama administration is so inept that they parade out a person that is most likely a lesbian, to criticize a Catholic Institution for not giving her free contraception. After that, Obama gives her a several minute phone call. Wish he spent as much time with the PM of Israel.

Are you offended again? Because it sounds like you're offended again.

Coward.

Obama: I Can't Be Expected to Comment on Both Rush Limbaugh's and My DNC Chairwoman's Remarks

At today's White House press conference, President Obama was not asked a single question about the public policy aspects of Obamacare's new mandate forcing employers, including most religious institutions, to pay for abortion pills and contraception. Rather, he was asked by two different reporters about some unseemly rhetoric surrounding the debate.

First, Obama was asked about Rush Limbaugh's degrading comments about Georgetown Law student and liberal activist Sandra Fluke. Obama talked at some length about why Limbaugh's remarks were wrong. But when he was asked if he agreed with his hand-picked DNC chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's comments that opponents of the mandate are waging a "war on women," Obama declined to comment.

"Would you prefer the language be changed?" CNN's Jessica Yellin asked.

"Jessica, as you know, if I start being in the business arbitrating--"

"You talk about civility," Yellin interjected.

"And what I do is practice it," Obama replied. "I'll try to lead by example as opposed to commenting on every comment that is made by either politicians or pundits, I would not have time to do my job, that is your job to comment on what is said by them."

Of course, moments earlier Obama had taken the liberty to comment on a radio talk show host's comments

{snip}

In other words, if Rush Limbaugh says something nasty, Obama's got your back. If DNC chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz says all pro-lifers and supporters of religious liberty are waging a war on women--which implies that female pro-lifers are self-hating women--Obama says he can't be expected to speak up.

Weekly Standard

Coward.

Weekly Standard

While I think his phone call apology was a bit over the top, I do commend the gesture. The problem is that you can't do it for everybody.

Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann (and many others) deserve the same courtesy as Ms. Fluke (and I don't mean from the office of the President- I mean from everyone)

While I think his phone call apology was a bit over the top, I do commend the gesture. The problem is that you can't do it for everybody.

Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann (and many others) deserve the same courtesy as Ms. Fluke (and I don't mean from the office of the President- I mean from everyone)

Equivicate, equivicate, dance to the music....................................

I may or may not agree with you.