PETA member tries to hire killer on Facebook

Yeah, she's way more in touch with reallity than anyone with PETA. :-)

You think people that believe fish have rich family lives are more grounded in reality than someone who can formulate a plan (albiet a bad one...on facebook) to hire a contract killer?

You think people that believe fish have rich family lives are more grounded in reality than someone who can formulate a plan (albiet a bad one...on facebook) to hire a contract killer?

That woman is totally nuts. Everyone knows that if you're looking to hire a hitman you do it on myspace.

Slice? Burger? You stick his ass in a meat grinder and stick him back in the pasture until dinner time.

Y'know, I have worked diligently to be able to make a great burger at home. While I'm sure, as a chef, this is old hat, I would like to take a moment to share a few tips I've learned. Note, this is simply for a regular burger. I want to taste meat, not seasonings.

1) Get a brisket and have the butcher grind it it. Some people like to mix sirloin and flank...and I do sometimes...but I find brisket works great by itself.

2) Add salt, pepper, a little dijon mustard and olive oil, and mix slowly and gently with a fork.

3) When creating the burger, do NOT press the meat. Form the meat very gently.

4) Press a thumbprint on the top (about a third of the way down) before putting on the grill

5) When the buns come off the grill, put a layer of mayo on the bottom. The heat of the burger to the mayo apparently helps seal the bun so the juices don't ruin the bottom.

I love me some burgers.

No, I' m serious. PETA is so f'd up that a person who can formulate a plan to hire a contract killer are less insane. You ever see the South Park episode where the kids visit a PETA camp and the PETA people are all, like, married to the animals and having babies with them?

They're really not that far off from what PEtA people are really like.

Y'know, I have worked diligently to be able to make a great burger at home. While I'm sure, as a chef, this is old hat, I would like to take a moment to share a few tips I've learned. Note, this is simply for a regular burger. I want to taste meat, not seasonings.

1) Get a brisket and have the butcher grind it it. Some people like to mix sirloin and flank...and I do sometimes...but I find brisket works great by itself.

2) Add salt, pepper, a little dijon mustard and olive oil, and mix slowly and gently with a fork.

3) When creating the burger, do NOT press the meat. Form the meat very gently.

4) Press a thumbprint on the top (about a third of the way down) before putting on the grill

5) When the buns come off the grill, put a layer of mayo on the bottom. The heat of the burger to the mayo apparently helps seal the bun so the juices don't ruin the bottom.

I love me some burgers.

I like to taste the meat too. So I open the package of ground beef add salt and fresh ground black pepper place between thumb and forefinger and pop into my mouth. Repeat as often as necessary.

I like to taste the meat too. So I open the package of ground beef add salt and fresh ground black pepper place between thumb and forefinger and pop into my mouth. Repeat as often as necessary.

I do enjoy the occasional raw ground beef myself. It's funny, because my friend seems to like his chicken rare (at best) which makes me :sick:

Mmmmm, salmonella.

People would think I was crazy for tasting raw farce (generally ground meats for stuffings, mousses, pates). You're supposed to cook it first before tasting it. Why take the time and dirty the pan? And typically those were ground raw chicken and pork. I don't think I ever got sick. The only time I got food poisoning was in Jamaica. Had a burger cooked on the beach. It was cooked enough but then I noticed the next day after I recovered that they had the raw meat in a pan unrefrigerated in the tropical heat. YUM!!

http://tomsastroblog.com/archives/12052

...PETA sent a letter today to Robert Cabana, director of the space center, to ask for permission to turn an unused shuttle hangar or other building into a museum and memorial for the chimpanzees who were abused and killed in violent crash tests and terrifying space flights by the space program.

“PETA’s exhibit will show that while NASA has stopped blasting terrified chimpanzees into space and crippling them in crash tests, chimpanzees are still tormented in laboratories–and that cannot go on,”

Yeah, that's a cheeseburger. :w00t:

(And no, not my blog.)

Edited by DC Tom

With the proper seasoning, correct sauce and proper wine accompaniment? Abso!@#$inglutely!

Can you recommend a good wine for each of the different races? It sort of puts a whole new meaning on Chinese food, African-American food, Italian food, etc.

Edited by 3rdnlng