PETA member tries to hire killer on Facebook

How do you know she was a member of PETA?

Good point. I did some looking, and found nothing that links her to PETA.

Plus...she's demonstrated a level of coherence and direction that's far and beyond the usual "It's inhumane to cage chickens without giving the classical music to listen to" and "Fish have feelings and a rich family life" nonsense that PETA usually spews.

It's five minutes out of my day.

And if she was a member of PETA, that means I get to have a cheeseburger today, so I had some personal motivation.

Can you please clarify the rules regarding cheeseburger consumption, how they relate to PETA, the criteria for supersizing, and where the hell these rules came from?

Can you please clarify the rules regarding cheeseburger consumption, how they relate to PETA, the criteria for supersizing, and where the hell these rules came from?

Simple: when PETA does or says something blisteringly stupid, I get to have a cheeseburger. The rule comes from me, because it's my rule. The criteria are: if I think whatever PETA does is stupid.

It's not rocket surgery.

Simple: when PETA does or says something blisteringly stupid, I get to have a cheeseburger. The rule comes from me, because it's my rule. The criteria are: if I think whatever PETA does is stupid.

It's not rocket surgery.

You know I love cheeseburgers but I also value my health. So can we fit a grilled tortured chicken sandwich in the rules someplace?

It's not rocket surgery.

Cheese is murder, you bastard. You should be ashamed at enjoying the senseless subjugation, slavery and death of all the bacteria used by those curding bastards to produce cheese.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to finish eating my steak.

You know I love cheeseburgers but I also value my health. So can we fit a grilled tortured chicken sandwich in the rules someplace?

You're perfectly welcome to make your own rule. I choose cheeseburgers because your average hamburger represents the death of some 40,000 head of cattle. But as long as it represents the death of an animal, I'm good with it.

I also make sure to wear my python-skin boots and leather jacket.

Good point. I did some looking, and found nothing that links her to PETA.

Plus...she's demonstrated a level of coherence and direction that's far and beyond the usual "It's inhumane to cage chickens without giving the classical music to listen to" and "Fish have feelings and a rich family life" nonsense that PETA usually spews.

Yeah, she's way more in touch with reallity than anyone with PETA. :-)