Kim Jong Un assassinated??

DrDawkinstein

Started on Chinese Twitter and now catching on...

Yahoo Report

Forbes

Reuters

Shot of Embassy with lots of cars out front

Either way, dead or on the run, it doesnt look good for Chubby.

Does that mean more civilians will be trotted and pretend to be crying there eyes out in mourning, otherwise they will end up in prison?

This is a guy who beat his fathers record of eighteen on a golf course by shooting a 1 as his golf ball magically multiplied into 18 golf balls each finding it's proper cup- and you expect a little thing like death to stop him?

but seriously the NK press reports

1. learned to shoot at three and killed a bear (not quite up to our guy Davey Crocket who "Kilt Him a Bear Before he was Three!" but still impressive

2. Also learned to drive, became a world renowned poet,a genius military strategist, and became fluent in four languages before he was five.

3. By his teen years he was a better basketball player than even the best U.S. pros

4. Has advance degrees in physics, biology, agricultural science, engineering and political science

5. Is a master of many Korean martial arts, can heal with his chi, and is a human lie detector machine

Assassination? homeboy please , death will only make him stronger

Maybe because the skeptics knew enough to keep their mouths shut.

I think we're all just slipping. Steely would have solved the mystery, and given motive, method and location all within three minutes. So what if all of it would have been wrong? It would have been complete.

It's been amazing to see how a couple baseless tweets and a photo of some cars spiraled into an international story. Even in this short thread, there was little to no questioning.

Well, no one (including myself) ever pushed that it was a definite. Just discussing the rumors and making some jokes. :thumbsup:

Not sure anyone had to waste the energy questioning it.

Edited by DrDareustein

Well, no one (including myself) ever pushed that it was a definite. Just discussing the rumors and making some jokes. :thumbsup:

Not sure anyone had to waste the energy questioning it.

yea in hindsight this thread was mellow - i had read a few back to back on different outlets and there was little questioning. i was going to edit when i re-read how little seriousness was in this one all around but let it go

Edited by NoSaint