Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread

Just Jack

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1328497586[/url]' post='2377674']

Brady missed too many pass plays today...the Welker "drop" was a terrible throw behind him again.

Yes, plus the Giants DL finally got going in the 4Q and that made a big difference.

Eli proved he is elite once and for all. He had a number of outstanding throws to covered guys.

Edited by KD in CT

No one is happier to see the Pats lose than me, but Brady is the best ever. No question.

PTR

Brady is "one of the best ever" but "Best ever no question" hardly the case. It could be argued in this era Roethlisberger and Eli are both better. Steelers have been to 3 of the past 5 superbowls and Eli has beaten Brady twice in the Superbowl

It was a great game. And that's all that really matters.

Although the night of Super Bowl XLII was the best night I've ever seen on this board. Too bad the crash deleted those posts.

Edited by TheFourHorsemen

Hell, the Giants weren't inarguably deserving of beating the Niners.

Kyle Williams the SF punt returner, gift wrapped that game for the Giants.

Winning teams make more plays and commit fewer mistakes.

I fail to see the logic of trying to diminish the winning team's achievement with posts like yours.

For sure. That secondary was depleted in august. There were even calls to fire the gm before TE season started if you think back and realize how far they had to come

Not to mention the tightends tonight.

I respect the hell out of Coughlin and never said they should get rid of him, but count me in as someone who counted them out due to all the early season injuries. Glad they proved me wrong and now officially left large black stains on Bellichek/Brady's legacy! :devil:

Winning teams make more plays and commit fewer mistakes.

I fail to see the logic of trying to diminish the winning team's achievement with posts like yours.

Congrats to the Giants, they are the champs & they deserved their win and their rings.

Can you mention them among the all-time great teams? Looking at their whole season, absolutely not, they just got hot at the end. I would still take it though! :D

Montana is the best QB I've seen. Marino is the best passer.Elway,Favre,Young,Roethlisberger had/have monster ability.

Eli has the ability in the clutch that Montana had. Brady is as cool under pressure.He is the junior Montana.Not quite there.