Boom!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good thing they passed Obama's job bill that he insisted they needed to in order to create jobs. Oh wait.....

Further proof that the government does not create jobs it's all a natural cycle.

but is is REALLY funny to watch them pound their chest about creating them..... lol

"Boom?"

What are you?

That idiot in the Nissan Juke commercial who the boss sends out to go get donuts for the office, and he drives that little piece of **** toy around to pick them up and then thinks hes going to !@#$ his coworker becuase he thinks wearing red leather shoes with no sock and a suit is hip?

Go !@#$ yourself.....boom.

Edited by RkFast

Wait until Obama uses a Billion dollars of campaign money to hire a million campaign workers perfectly timed to get unemployment down to 7.3% just before the general election.

Our Government has position that require a Billions dollars to reach election.... a Billions dollars......

If that is any indication that the Federal has too much power, I am not sure what is.....

Yeah.................Wooooooo! !............................moron.

Record 1.2 Million People Fall Out Of Labor Force In One Month

Participation rate falls to 63.7%.... 30 Year low

It's truly amazing how this point hasn't been driven home or even mildly reported with any sort of emphasis from ANY of the news outlets.

It's amazing. Shouldn't a true journalist want to find the truth? Shouldn't they want to share that with their viewers?

Think about it, you have an unemployment rate that is dropping on paper, but in reality, there are so many people that feel hopeless about their ability to find jobs, that they all together give up on that possibility and therefore are not considered in that phony unemployment rate.

Never would have I of believed that there would be that many hopeless people out there. 1.2 Million gave up looking for a job in ONE month. This is the first time I have heard that reported. That is what should of gotten the headlines, but unfortunately, journalists ignored this fact.

The reality is that the people of this country feel more hopeless than they have felt since the great depression.

But hip hip hooooray the unemployment rate is 8.3%

Edited by Magox

It's truly amazing how this point hasn't been driven home or even mildly reported with any sort of emphasis from ANY of the news outlets.

It's amazing. Shouldn't a true journalist want to find the truth? Shouldn't they want to share that with their viewers?

Think about it, you have an unemployment rate that is dropping on paper, but in reality, there are so many people that feel hopeless about their ability to find jobs, that they all together give up on that possibility and therefore are not considered in that phony unemployment rate.

Never would have I of believed that there would be that many hopeless people out there. 1.2 Million gave up looking for a job in ONE month. This is the first time I have heard that reported. That is what should of gotten the headlines, but unfortunately, journalists ignored this fact.

The reality is that the people of this country feel more hopeless than they have felt since the great depression.

Rick Santelli reported it this morning.

I posted this in another forum (the ZH and BLS links) and the reply was, "but if this was true, Fox news would have reported it" wallbash.gif

Wait until Obama uses a Billion dollars of campaign money to hire a million campaign workers perfectly timed to get unemployment down to 7.3% just before the general election.

And then he'll proclaim that he saved the broadcast TV and newspaper industries by doubling their ad revenues.

Santelli has always been a truth teller. One of the very few....

Yes, but you see, the narrative is written, and a self-fulfilled one at that. When something like this takes place, and you try to point it out, the immediate response is, "Oh, you right-wing freaks just can't be happy with anything, can you? You just can't admit that things are getting better. You WANT him to fail, don't you? You WANT the US to fail, don't you? You hate AMERICA!!!"

This is what happens when too many people complain about a first lady trying to get people to eat more fruits and vegetables. When all you do is whine, then what you're whining about has no value. Which is why, in spite of the fact that I'm a right-wing extremist Islamophic gay-bashing racist partisan hack who wants grandma to die and babies to starve and poor women to die from undetected breast cancer, I at least try to tell people "You're wasting your time crying about the stupid stuff. Pick your battles wisely so your voice matters when it's heard."

So BOOM! Unemployment is at 8.3%! If you don't like that, then you just hate America.

Yes, but you see, the narrative is written, and a self-fulfilled one at that. When something like this takes place, and you try to point it out, the immediate response is, "Oh, you right-wing freaks just can't be happy with anything, can you? You just can't admit that things are getting better. You WANT him to fail, don't you? You WANT the US to fail, don't you? You hate AMERICA!!!"

This is what happens when too many people complain about a first lady trying to get people to eat more fruits and vegetables. When all you do is whine, then what you're whining about has no value. Which is why, in spite of the fact that I'm a right-wing extremist Islamophic gay-bashing racist partisan hack who wants grandma to die and babies to starve and poor women to die from undetected breast cancer, I at least try to tell people "You're wasting your time crying about the stupid stuff. Pick your battles wisely so your voice matters when it's heard."

So BOOM! Unemployment is at 8.3%! If you don't like that, then you just hate America.

When all you do is whine, then what you're whining about has no value. Which is why, in spite of the fact that I'm a right-wing extremist Islamophic gay-bashing racist partisan hack who wants grandma to die and babies to starve and poor women to die from undetected breast cancer, I at least try to tell people "You're wasting your time crying about the stupid stuff. Pick your battles wisely so your voice matters when it's heard."

Excellent!

I think you're giving conservative nit pickers too much credit. Even if the right wing talk shows and conservative political message board members minded their Ps and Qs by not harping on the small potatoes, the MSM would no doubt still be propping up completely phony economic numbers to the idiot masses who still watch and believe in what they say.

Everyone should know by now that the MSM is the publicity arm of the democratic party. If they don't, then they're probably the same unintelligent people who voted for Obama the last go round.