Boom!!!!

I see a lot of you far right nuts are going on about more people leaving the workforce since when Reagan was the President, but can you tell me how many new workers entered the workforce?

Confidence!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203889904577201482391556766.html

That darn media at it again!!

Yes, but he is right and you are wrong

You haven't figured out yet where you can get those statistics?

Your quote wasn't from your link. Why don't you provide a link to your quote?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a lot of you far right nuts are going on about more people leaving the workforce since when Reagan was the President, but can you tell me how many new workers entered the workforce?

BLS doesn't report that number directly...but there is a net difference of approximately 200k people leaving the workforce between December 2011 and January 2012 (in deference to your limited intelligence, I'll explain: approximately 200,000 more people left the workforce than entered it in January).

BLS doesn't report that number directly...but there is a net difference of approximately 200k people leaving the workforce between December 2011 and January 2012 (in deference to your limited intelligence, I'll explain: approximately 200,000 more people left the workforce than entered it in January).

But unemployment went down and the stock market is thriving!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but he is right and you are wrong

On Obama's handling of the economy, 35% of registered voters approve and 60% disapprove.

Guess what category you and Pasta Joe fall in? Yep, the 35% crowd otherwise known as the "Obama kool-aid drinking lemmings" Yipeee for 8.3% unemployment :thumbsup:

Edited by Magox

Guess what category you and Pasta Joe fall in? Yep, the 35% crowd otherwise known as the "Obama kool-aid drinking lemmings" Yipeee for 8.3% unemployment :thumbsup:

At this rate, in a few months Obama might drive enough workers out of the job market to get the unemployment rate down to where it was when he took office.

I notice you say "approach". Dave is the human stupidity equivalent of absolute zero,reachable in theory but never achieved.

You know people are born without hands, feet, nose etc, it is entirely possible Davey was just born without a brain.

You are so easily fooled. :doh: You have no idea what you are talking about, and I would suggest you stop believing everything the right wing media wants you to believe.

I honstly think DiN is pulling a huge gag on PPP. No way is he real.

That's why I love this board. You idiots are so lost in rightwing land you can't even recognize anything from outside of it. Anything that challanges your twisted world view HAS to be illegimate.

That's why I love this board. You idiots are so lost in rightwing land you can't even recognize anything from outside of it. Anything that challanges your twisted world view HAS to be illegimate.

You are, as usual, 180 degrees out of sync.

I have noted, since coming over to this board, that the vast majority of posters are at least familiar with all sides of an argument, even while holding strong beliefs.

Your lame attempts at posting have been rightly ridiculed, not because they are "outside anyone's recognition", (as you so laughingly try to convince yourself) but rather because your posts are repetitive, cliche-ridden, third grade level embarrassments.

You don't add counter-point............but diversion and mirth

you don't add substance to any discussion...........but filler.

Undoubtably, you will respond with your standard "faux amusement" reply, but no one will really care either way.

You are, as usual, 180 degrees out of sync.

I have noted, since coming over to this board, that the vast majority of posters are at least familiar with all sides of an argument, even while holding strong beliefs.

So, let's just take the topic at hand, all the right wing posters here are claiming it's a lie, it's the media, a trick, that the the unemployment rate just dropped because of a fall in the number of workers, correct?

That's complete bs yet they all have fallen in line behind it.

You think that's reasonably of them?

I got that from the BLS report itself, you retard.

Then you need to learn how to read.

Hope you are enjoying Super Sunday Tom.